Which animated show is the best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumakima said:
hack_the_hedgehog said:
I love naruto the best
sonic X sucks the most
dragon ball z Fails <----(well I didnt care that you wrote that)
Fix'd
Fix'd better with yellow text. Sonic X wont suck if it wern't for that son of a bitch, chris which destroys the show with a nuke clear bomb

hack_the_hedgehog said:
Sumakima said:
hack_the_hedgehog said:
I love naruto the best
sonic X sucks the most
Fix'd
Fix'd better with yellow text. Sonic X wont suck if it wern't for that son of a bitch, chris which destroys the show with a nuke clear bomb
that only one , Thiers actuly 10 things thats bad about it.

ninja said:
hack_the_hedgehog said:
Sumakima said:
hack_the_hedgehog said:
I love naruto the best
sonic X sucks the most
Fix'd
that only one , Thiers actuly 10 things thats bad about it.
No there is more and here is some reasons(and only some)

4kids
bad music
BORRRING
bad comedy(on the parts that is soppost to be funny)
no violence
all talk, less action(well kinda same with naruto with this reason)
etc.

hack_the_hedgehog said:
It's another God damned ninja show with generic stupidity. DBZ and Sonic make sense. Naruto is just a piece of crap with a stupid ninja in an orange jumpsuit yelling "BELIEVE IT!" every five freaking seconds. You're pushed to swearing over a TV show, get over yourself.

DBZ was really cool and I never missed an episode but after cell saga I started to lose interest

oh and sonic x sucks

Chaos said:
hack_the_hedgehog said:
It's another God damned ninja show with generic stupidity. DBZ make sense and Sonic doen't make sense. Naruto is just a piece of crap with a stupid ninja in an orange jumpsuit yelling "BELIEVE IT!" every five freaking seconds. You're pushed to swearing over a TV show, get over yourself.

BELIEVE IT, I fix'd the sonic part for you. So BELIEVE IT! The part you say "BELIEVE IT!" isn't true, over the episodes he is starting to say "BELIEVE IT!" less, I don't hear him say "BELIEVE IT!" as much anymore so "BELIEVE IT!" or not. And who cares (I know you will say "I care" if you quote me) if he wear a orange jumpsuit. So "BELIEVE IT!" (I'm done I think)(there is almost 100 posts)

hack_the_hedgehog said:
Chaos said:
hack_the_hedgehog said:
It's another God damned ninja show with generic stupidity. DBZ make sense and Sonic doen't make sense. Naruto is just a piece of crap with a stupid ninja in an orange jumpsuit yelling "BELIEVE IT!" every five freaking seconds. You're pushed to swearing over a TV show, get over yourself.

BELIEVE IT, I fix'd the sonic part for you. So BELIEVE IT! The part you say "BELIEVE IT!" isn't true, over the episodes he is starting to say "BELIEVE IT!" less, I don't hear him say "BELIEVE IT!" as much anymore so "BELIEVE IT!" or not. And who cares (I know you will say "I care" if you quote me) if he wear a orange jumpsuit. So "BELIEVE IT!" (I'm done I think)(there is almost 100 posts)
Do you guys know that Almost every Anime things,words and blood are cut out by the Americian Dub,and cutout version?
If we had a none cutout of these things, They would be all Better, Except Sonic X,With all thier useless charecters. >_> Points at * Chris,Big,Chris's friends,the two Henchbots of Eggman, and Ermel(WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET OWNED BY CREAM N CHEESE OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!).

Sonic X was okay, but the 4Kids dub, yecsh.
Same with DBZ, original was awesome, but the dub seriously jests.
As for Naruto...I'd rather read the manga.

Chaos said:
It's another God damned ninja show with generic stupidity. DBZ and Sonic make sense. Naruto is just a piece of crap with a stupid ninja in an orange jumpsuit yelling "BELIEVE IT!" every five freaking seconds. You're pushed to swearing over a TV show, get over yourself.

Quoted for Great Justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back