Naruto, Sonic, or DBZ?

Which animated show is the best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It cuts out most of the fighting with talking, and the fighting is little dots bouncing around, or big waves being shot. Not entertaining in the least.

I believe that Naruto is a good show but it is just over rated, as for Sonic X I liked the show until I saw the japanese version which made allot more sense so I like the Japan version better, In the case of DBZ I'm an anime freak so yes I like it because when I was younger I loved to watch action cartoons allot.

Well... it depends.

For games, Sonic the hedgehog is a winner. Anime, DBZ, having watched the whole series (including the movies, Dragonball, and GT) three times over ("nonstop", you could stay), I can't help but like it.

Whoo! Dragonball!

I like naruto the best
sonic X suck (you know what) it justs ruins sonic (I want Chris to go to hell >=D)
dragon ball z is cool too
but as a game, sonic is the best.

I like Naruto alot but it just takes a while to get to the fighting. But I don't care what other people say i still like it.

DBZ is good also.

Sonic's anime or cartoons or whatever is just sucky to me. I only play the games. SonicX is corny and the acting is O_O. lol

DBZ, just... no, Naruto, HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO, Sonic, recolor mania. If I had to pick one, I'm sticking with recolor mania. Followed by screaming beam land. Then ninja parapalooza.

I just want to know what's soooo bad about Naruto. I understand that they talk alot but I just don't get why alot of people hate it. :/

I realy like them all except when they gaved english dubed naruto a nasty cacthphrase like BELIVE IT! I perfer the (JAP) one's with (ENG) Subtitels

M.V.P said:
I just want to know what's soooo bad about Naruto. I understand that they talk alot but I just don't get why alot of people hate it. :/
Probably because they added magic ( aka "Jutsu" ) to being a ninja.

Ninjas don't breathe fire, they don't summon things, they just instantly kill opponents with speedy attacks. I know its an anime, but even fake ninjas don't do that kind of cheesey stuff. Plus, the main character is so... fail.
"BELIEVE IT!!!" and "I'M GONNA BE HOKAGE!" Is in every big fight.

And in my personal opinion, there is better ninja-entertainment out there.
*coughaskaninjacough*

Well, to me I love all that stuff. I'm a fantasy type of guy. I like to imagine alot. So yeah.... I love it. :P

I'd just like to say that I enjoyed DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi. Period.

As for Naruto, I just remember watching it and thinking it was lame.

Where's the other option? I don't like ANY of them. If I had to choose, it'd be DBZ.

Naruto is alright, but the way I see it, it's just a lot of talking. Trust me, I saw the Rock Lee vs. Gaara fight. I wish 2/3 of the fight wasn't talking. That, and I don't see a lot of storyline to it, just some random ninja wanting to be Hokage. I've probably seen only 7 episodes, but still.

Sonic X is Ok if you just wanted a Sonic show without any care of the storyline. That's how I was at first, and looking back, Sonic X sucked! It was Ok at first since it was a bit original, but then they made 2 seasons related to SA and SA2. They made an original series again, but it's just.... no, I'm not going to go there.

DBZ wasn't my favorite anime, but it's better than these two in my opinion. Enough fighting, and a somewhat decent storyline. Although I haven't seen DBZ since who-knows-how-long, but I remember the storyline was Ok. Just Ok.

I didn't vote Sonic for his anime, I voted Sonic since he's my favorite video game mascot.

BlueZero4 said:
I'd just like to say that I enjoyed DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi. Period.

So did I. I'm not sure what people find bad about it, I notice that the controls can be a bit complex and even clunky sometimes, but otherwise it's a pretty good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back