Mys+tical Raceway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every other wadder? Whoah, half of the forum is filled with n00b wadders. Let's say "Veteran wadders" and "wadders willing to learn". They're truly the good wadders.

Dark Warrior said:
Wrong. Telling you what's wrong and to fix it is criticism. Telling you what's wrong and not to do it next time is also criticism. Neither are complaining. If you aren't willing to fix what you make because there's a legitimate problem with it, then there's something wrong with you releasing things.
Nobody messes with the Critic King.

Well WAD master.....I give it a thumbs up! While playing it, I was given the impression that it's for Knux and Tails. I think it's immpossible for Sonic. LOVE IT THOUGH! (And the music...)

GCFreak said:
Every other wadder? Whoah, half of the forum is filled with n00b wadders. Let's say "Veteran wadders" and "wadders willing to learn". They're truly the good wadders.

Yeah, sorry about that. I meant, as you said, : "wadders willing to learn".

The camera gets stuck under the platform because you are playing in OpenGL. The sky is messed up too.

There are three earths and suns. That's weird, really weird. :/

Segmint, while I do agree with your other suggestions, I don't think I should change the sky to Airborne instead of space. It kind of ruins the Mys+tical feel to it. (Ignore the +.)

At first unreleased beta, the pillars were only 128 Fracunits above the platforms, except for a small few, only six. I guess I'll go add them to the update.

Once again, What textures do you have in mind?

WAD master, can't you use a different background, like the one used in PAZ in Mystic realm? I think that might look better than the background with the Earth.
aaronkfmaster said:
I think it's immpossible for Sonic.
Your kidding, right?

What would that be? It's a space-type stage.

Switching to that sky would make it seem like the "Ultimate battle" when it is actually a race stage. :/

It's possible for sonic. In fact, I did Doombuilder testing with sonic.

And if I can do it, Anyone can... Right?

I got through all 4 laps with sonic without falling once.

I tried it with Thokking, but I fell many, many times.

The person that makes the wad generally has a much easier time passing it than other players. If it's hard for you, it'll be near impossible for others. If it's normal for you, it'll be hard for others. If it's easy for you, others will probably do normal on it.

FuriousFox said:
The person that makes the wad generally has a much easier time passing it than other players. If it's hard for you, it'll be near impossible for others. If it's normal for you, it'll be hard for others. If it's easy for you, others will probably do normal on it.

Hence the difficulty of the MR. (I can't stop going aroung in circles!)

Actually, the difficulty of Mystic Realm was tested by having the testers host a Coop game and I'd join, F12 them, and watch them go through the level for the first time.

Much better gauge of difficulty level than playing through myself.

Otherwise, yes, it's very hard to test the difficulty level of your own map, because you know where everything is, and it's henceforth going to be quite easy for you.

sith12345 said:
Heck, how do you think Draykon, me(yes me!), Sykotic, Warpshade, and just about every other wadder on the forums(Not EVERYONE), got good at wadding? Constructive criticism. It is truly a great thing.

Tch, first time someone's said I was good at wadding.

Anyway, nice level, but to be truthful, I don't play enough circuit to have a useful opinion.

Also, Mystic, who were the testers? Because I'm still stuck on Prismatic Angel, having spent what must have been over 100 lives on it. *hangs head in shame*

Are you guys going to make suggestions, or do I have to release the unfinished version?

I told you I'm only going to update ONCE.

You know, we don't HAVE to give you suggestions. And you don't have to release an unfinished version. Update it till you get it right ;)

Warpshade said:
sith12345 said:
Heck, how do you think Draykon, me(yes me!), Sykotic, Warpshade, and just about every other wadder on the forums(Not EVERYONE), got good at wadding? Constructive criticism. It is truly a great thing.

Tch, first time someone's said I was good at wadding.

Anyway, nice level, but to be truthful, I don't play enough circuit to have a useful opinion.

Also, Mystic, who were the testers? Because I'm still stuck on Prismatic Angel, having spent what must have been over 100 lives on it. *hangs head in shame*

...Your better than me...

Also,

WAD master said:
Forum of Chaos!
Not strict!
Forum games allowed!
Playful Admins and Mods!
JOIN NOW!

Something bugs me here...Right there!

"Playful Admins and Mods!"

Is that implying that Mystic, FF, Shadow Hog, ect. are NOT playful?

Wait, you noticed that signature?

WAD Master, I have a suggestion: Why not add an area with water?

I meant like at the start, floating water blocks would be cool and nice for an obstacle to dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back