Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabo

Hi I think SRB2 is great and im pretty good but I would like to try out multiplayer. However I cannot connect to the master server and I got a pretty good speed for my connection.

So can anyone help?

I don't think he was asking for someone to play a netgame with him, he was asking about why the MasterServer isn't working for him.

If you can't get the MastserServer to work, you could always try looking for games in the IRC chatrooms. For information about them: http://www.srb2.org/ircchat.htm

That's the website for the program you need to use to get to the chatrooms. The link I provided above will tell you pretty much everything you need to know to get to them.

Oy... Do you REALLY want this guy, FuriousFox? I mean... I can barely even read any of that. :roll:

I'm not sure, but firewalls may have something to do with your problem. Do you have any firewalls up?
Just a hunch. :roll:

Well, you need to use mIRC to go to the chatroom with all of us other people of course!
Read the guide thing that FuriousFox pointed you to, god damnit. :roll: Stupid fool.

Farren, no offence, but learn some proper punctuation, Take some time to spell words, instead of typing as though if you don't finish your post in 10 seconds, you'll suddenly combust. Some people dislike poor spelling, and punctuation.
Just a tip. Please don't flame me. :P

No, no, I'm nice. I just want people to LEARN once in a while so they don't have to ask the same questions EVERY TIME they want to do stuff. It gets annoying very quickly! :roll:

The Boy Scout Handbook says:
The Boy Scout Handbook said:
But there are no silly questions and there are no questions that are too simple. Questions are the stepping stones to knowledge. Unless you ask, you might never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back