mt_StationSquare.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This match/tag level is part of the new mod im making: SRB2 Adventure

Screenies:

srb20004-1.png

Sonic: Oh crap I can tell Amy'ys here...
srb20005-1.png

I dont like where this is going..........
srb20006-2.png

Non-Complete-Level Screenies from 1 day ago:
srb20002-2.png

srb20001-3.png

srb20000-1.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more fun on this level... ADD GH2.WAD!!! >=D

now....

Mirror 1
Mirror 2

Sendspace
Sendspace 2

Now that you all know the secret...
srb200181-1.png

srb20019-1.png

edit: omg gh2.wad added scared the crap of me (cause I didnt test it with gh2 :P)

I must say, the level layout is pretty good, though having never really played a non-bot match, I’m not much of a judge. I’m not so sure about the thing object placement, though. The rewards should be more spread out. Also, some textures are missing, mainly in the ceilings.

Joat said:
I must say, the level layout is pretty good, though having never really played a non-bot match, I’m not much of a judge. I’m not so sure about the thing object placement, though. The rewards should be more spread out. Also, some textures are missing, mainly in the ceilings.

I cant fix all that now, then re-host it in the morning.

edit: I feel sorry for tag users now........ especially since they spawn in the center field where play 3 starts... Wow... I think it was good idea to do that :).

For the screenshots, I don't see much Station Square. Make it more...you know...lively and detailed.

I wonder what that is... [/sarcasm]

All in all, I think this wad looks excellent, although I prefer ss64-city a little more. Keep up the good work XD

Read and understand...

Other fun stuff:

1. Broken ceilings
2. Floors with water flat instead of a FOF.
3. Extremely sloppy texture offsets
4. Why did you replace rings with Super Sonic?
5. Massed monitors
6. Layout was horrid, buildings were too cramped.

My suggestion would be to scrap and remake using the wiki link I provided as a guide.

Jazz said:
Read and understand...

Other fun stuff:

1. Broken ceilings
2. Floors with water flat instead of a FOF.
3. Extremely sloppy texture offsets
4. Why did you replace rings with Super Sonic?
5. Massed monitors
6. Layout was horrid, buildings were too cramped.

My suggestion would be to scrap and remake using the wiki link I provided as a guide.

Dont worry Jazz it will be fixed.

As soon as SRB2DB stops making messed up floors.

edit: I just was killed in the process of Red XVI throwing me out the pool D:.

Avi said:
Looks interesting...

I myself would like to see what Mystic Ruins would look like.

Simple. A forest Area (with map warps for certain characters).

And when a certain wad is added, the hard difficulty in the game will be in use.

So do allot of other people. Allot of people mod it too *hint hint*. And it does have a good layout, but the textures just mess things up.

SuperSonic64 said:
on Edge said:
SuperSonic64 said:
This match/tag level is part of the new mod im making: SRB2 Adventure
Stop with the random mods already.

Actually on Edge SRB2 Adventure might be the easiets mod to do. I cluding that I have SADX on my computer. :/

On edge is right SS64, work on a mod you are actually going to work on (what's the chance) you already made like 4 - 5 mods which got cancelled quite quickly :/

Or just create and cancel another mod.

Judging by the quality of this level, it wouldn't be that big of a loss.

Pretty much I don't care how the levels looks. Its fun playing with objectplace in it. Continue on the SRB2 Adventure mod plz its awesome to see mods based off of real sonic games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back