mt_Srb2City.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, it WOULD be possible to implement, but practical in MATCH mode? No.
EDIT:

In regards to:
on Edge said:
This shouldn't have been created because of all the hangouts it inspired. :wink:

I have just checked the MS banlist, and the amount of hangouts (based on the name) it has 'inspired' is.... 1. Ironically, the same amount as Mystic Realm. Feel free to tell Mystic that it 'shouldn't have been created because of all the hangouts it inspired'. But I feel that the response will be somewhat unwelcome.

Also, something I forgot to mention to everyone else:
Try going on Hard in match for a little 'surprise' in the military complex

Warpshade said:
Also, something I forgot to mention to everyone else:
Try going on Hard in match for a little 'surprise' in the military complex

Ooooh. I like surprises....

EDIT: Ow. The surprise hurt. :cry:

Feel free to tell logan the required data if you have/know it then.

Seriously, if you think that it looks too nice to be anything but a hangout with rings and powerups, try this if you want, use xwe to remove the textures and sprites directly.

Everyone else, have fun with the real thing, 'kay?

Warpshade said:
Feel free to tell logan the required data if you have/know it then.

Seriously, if you think that it looks too nice to be anything but a hangout with rings and powerups, try this if you want, use xwe to remove the textures and sprites directly.

Everyone else, have fun with the real thing, 'kay?

?

Really, why let someone make a good wad, praise it, and then say that it's to hang-outish? To all you noobs: Use. This. Level. For. Match. Is it really that hard?

Anything with "City" in the name of the zone=hangout to the n00bs. Period. That's why I said that this is going to be considered as a hangout WAD a week ago.

Okay, there seems to be a highly retarded argument here on this one.

No matter what the name of the stage is, or what the level looks like, if it supports a gametype, it is legal to release on these forums.

However, it should be judged as a map of the gametype selected. This is a match stage. Comments should be given as if it is a match stage, and whether or not it's good as a hangout stage is irrelevant. Whether or not it could be used as a hangout, this level is supposed to be played in match, and I suggest you go play it in match and find out whether or not it does a good job of playing well in that gametype.

Now, everyone can shut up on whether or not the map looks "hangouty" or whatever stupid adjective you're currently using, and just play the map as intended in SRB2. If the map is truly a "hangout" map, it'll probably suck for match, and maybe you could suggest some changes to improve how the stage plays in match?

ow.

Neon_the_hedgehog said:
wow that looks awesome if you trespass u will be shot survivors will be shot again XD im gonna trespass then.

...Ouch. L33t Sp34k hurts my brain,and so does no 's, bad CAPITALIZATION. Grammar bad me too it hurts.

EDIT: No commas either...and no periods.
:(

I would still be playing this wad if srb2 1.09.4 still worked for me (literaly it doesn't work anymore :eek: ).

Sellling Rings!

Only 3 Rings each!

What? Stop playing around? OK.

I have a WAD that is intended for hangout, (Not releasing. Ask in PM.)
but you can play Diver there in match mode...

Would it be allowed on the MS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back