Hi, I'm new to the modern sonic v6 discussion.
I have seen that they put the most related to modern sonic and I was thinking about the ability to step quickly. Can the skill be added to the Toss Flag button? You would just press the button, Sonic would run automatically and if you hit one side he would move quickly to avoid obstacles. If you have a gif or reference image that better explains my proposal, that would be great. Thanks for reading the much text XD
Post automatically merged:

and by the way I speak Spanish

I have seen that they put the most related to modern sonic and I was thinking about the ability to step quickly. Can the skill be added to the Toss Flag button? You would just press the button, Sonic would run automatically and if you hit one side he would move quickly to avoid obstacles. If you have a gif or reference image that better explains my proposal, that would be great. Thanks for reading the much text XD

Me too xD

I think your talking about quickstep "i don't really think he needs Change my mind" it cuz the only things that you'd be able to avoid are badniks and i guess projectiles

Are you talking about the quickstep? If so, no. They won't add it. They said this ages ago.

Well its on the horizon by the looks of things. Any day now and were gonna have one of the best srb2 mods in its history. After this come out then its X-Sonic.

In “its” decade? Its prob just a spelling mistake but idk what u mean

OH this decade. Whats better than the 2 mods i mentioned
Oh, I meant decades. Since this mod is gonna be amazing. Even if some people don't see this fangame.

But yeah you're right. It'll be the greatest, if not amazing mods in SRB2's history

Pardon? You cannot just posts something irrelevant to the thread or conversation, Which would most likely be relevant to the thread, Please, State something logical to the topic of V6 Modern Sonic or this mod in general.
I think he's referring to a kick ability. Does the humming top count as a kick ability??

Oh, My bad user I flamed! Technically I'd classify it as a mobility/movement ability, But he DOES do a kicking motion.
Yeah, I guess it is a kicking ability then.

It's already added. Or are you referring to something else? Please make it clear for us.

Well its on the horizon by the looks of things. Any day now and were gonna have one of the best srb2 mods in its history. After this come out then its X-Sonic.
I agree, It has to be the best of the best mods in the SRB2 Modding Community.
My favorites will for sure be, Modern Sonic V6, X Sonic & Adventure Sonic.

Last edited:
guys dont you just hate it when you jump and boost particles render in first person, BLOCKING YOUR VIEW

should we fix that?

wait the boost and jump are models?

i havent put a model for any modded chars yet

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 1, Guests: 6)

Back