Pardon? You cannot just posts something irrelevant to the thread or conversation, Which would most likely be relevant to the thread, Please, State something logical to the topic of V6 Modern Sonic or this mod in general.
1. youre fuckin overreacting dude calm down
2. its something called a joke, purposefully misspelling sonic, not that hard

1. you're fuckin overreacting dude calm down
2. its something called a joke, purposefully misspelling sonic, not that hard
Well excuse me for thinking they were referring to THE MOD OF THE SAME NAME, Two, Learn some damn manners, Don't curse at me, And 3, Watch it, That post is old and was already dealt with, Bonehead.

OOOO me too!
Saw the gifs and looks like it's the same.
Modern Sonic V6 Green Flower Speedrun.gif
Modern Sonic V6 Green Flower Speedrun 2.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess it is a kicking ability then.
Post automatically merged:

It's already added. Or are you referring to something else? Please make it clear for us.

I agree, It has to be the best of the best mods in the SRB2 Modding Community.
My favorites will for sure be, Modern Sonic V6, X Sonic & Adventure Sonic.

Well excuse me for thinking they were referring to THE MOD OF THE SAME NAME, Two, Learn some damn manners, Don't curse at me, And 3, Watch it, That post is old and was already dealt with, Bonehead.
Calm down 💀. And y dont u learn some manners. Tf? Anyways. What else needs to be done for this mod. By looking at the videos it looks like its done. Bug fixes?

Calm down 💀. And y don't u learn some manners. Tf? Anyways. What else needs to be done for this mod. By looking at the videos it looks like its done. Bug fixes?
Pardon you, Ignoring that rude comment of yours, I believe it is hud refinements and yes, Bug fixes, I guess hud refinements are just reduced TO bugfixes to make sure it all works.

Before I say anything else, can we not fight and be nice please? I know your trying to defend yourselves, but fighting and throwing insults. is obviously not helping as it's filling up the page unnecessarily. And yes, @xXTALKSXxYT , I'm pretty sure mods can lock addon threads.

Anyways:
Looks like they gave him a better boost animation, and we can also see that doing tricks can help with the action chain too. And we're also able to see apart of the full victory animation at the end of the 2nd gif.

Hello!!

There is this major issue that happens when I play as Modern Sonic V5.12.

View attachment srb20004.gif View attachment srb20006.gif

As you can see here, When you Air Boost on an enemy, you get hurt!
Isn't the Air Boost supposed to destroy the enemy?

View attachment srb20007.gif

This one is really my problem I guess, but when you hit that spiky thing of that badnik, I get hurt. But I'm pretty sure these are skill issues. :dramahog:

Is there any chance you guys can fix this?
s.png

Hello!!

There is this major issue that happens when I play as Modern Sonic V5.12.

View attachment 118039 View attachment 118040

As you can see here, When you Air Boost on an enemy, you get hurt!
Isn't the Air Boost supposed to destroy the enemy?

View attachment 118041

This one is really my problem I guess, but when you hit that spiky thing of that badnik, I get hurt. But I'm pretty sure these are skill issues. :dramahog:

Is there any chance you guys can fix this?View attachment 118042
Not to be a cuck, But who the HELL is that in the corner of that screenshot? Very curious!

Pretty sure it's just compatibility issues.
Oh, Seems fair enough.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 1, Guests: 5)

Back