• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MetallixProjects(ZOMG! Post something already!!!=()

Status
Not open for further replies.
For crying out loud! It's not sega it's SONIC TEAM!
Sega would be nothing without sonic team, please note I started doing things from scratch since my first drone wad, And I included the copyright of the mechasonic sprites because I used its outline to make sure my character was the same size and near the same shape, no I did not ask sega permission, I asked my little friend from sonic team if I could use the sprite model(mechasonic), and she let me.

zck2020 said:
Unless he claims any ideas of Sega to be purly and origionally his own, or unless he makes money off of this somehow, he doesn't need it. >_>

I asked anyways because I know a lady from sonic team and am capable of doing so.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
I asked anyways because I know a lady from sonic team and am capable of doing so.

Yeah, and I asked Nintendo if I can have an early Brawl release.
That is the most bullcrap excuse I've ever heard from you. ANYONE can be ANYONE ELSE on the Internet. I can bet hundreds that this is a lie.

I never said you said that.

It's that you posted it on and INTERNET forum. No-one can really believe you.

Update!
New Flickybot 100% custom made with microsoft paint stacked with microsoft word, time taken, 5 hours.
flickybotbf0.png

Please reply constructivly, whitch means none of that "OMG TEH RECOLORZ!!!," or useless comments like "EWWW TEH PAPAHZ SPRITE!!!" etc. Because comments like those help no one when they aren't explaining what could be done.

Note: Please don't mock me anymore...

Thankyou, it could be a boss or it could just be a simple enemy, still thinking about it... By the way the idea came from the archie comics, where Ivo Robotnik takes the flickies and robotoscizes them... Speaking of which this one is a very accurate concept art of one of the ones from the comic...

Edit: Heres a pic collab of most of what I am currently working on aside from the flickybot...

metallixworkkw0.png

What do you think? I know it probably looks like it sucks to nearly most if not all of you, but please be constructive and or productive with comments respectively, for example, a comment such as "Not bad, but not great either maybe you could...(insert suggestion here)" is a constructive comment, and a comment such as "You could try...(insert helpful insight here)" is a productive comment, and as far as criticism, don't be too mean, and give a calm explanation along with an idea if you post some criticism. Give respect, and you will get respect in return. That is all.

hyperson said:
Wow thats nice! (sorry for being mean E.M)
Well I never really hold grudges that much and you were forgiven in advance...
By the way I'm considering giving the current metalsonic.wad a little tune-up(Ehem, I wonder if cz64 will mind?), but I might need to figure out how to soc it to have invicibility while spining, stationary if possible...

Actually, a long while ago I gave CZ64 a few sprite fixes and a super form for his metal sonic. I don't know if he still has it or not, I know that I don't. I think he was planning on waiting for Mystic to fix the Characters section. I don't know what he'll do now that Mystic apparently gave up on fixing it.

Well I have something planned for it to be more like the first metalsonic that even closely looked like the one we have here...
(Hyper Metal Sonic)
And Nitro, I think I still have those betas you gave me.
Also if anyone wants to note how I became better at shading, I just observed the works of two certain people(nitro and senku) and examined closely the coloration on their sprites and the style of shadings, and I now know of nine of the best sprite fill schemes as seen here:
shadingschemesap7.png

And those are the names I give them, And I know the one called shugimori is actually called shigumori, I am somewhat popular on another forum for making shugimori shading sprites...

I thought no one would ask, truthfully I'll take all the help I can get.
On the list of things I am struggling with more than the others are;
Making the 8 way angle sprites of cosmechasonics rocket shoes,
Making a soc that makes you have invincibility while spining in place,
Socing an ability that makes you damage whatever you run through when you have the super sneakers,
Making Custom super transformation sprites for a character other than sonic,
Making the PLAYA4A6 for my cosmic mechasonic,
Making a very convincing loopway,
And making scripts for cutscenes, bossbattles, etc...
*runs out of breath*
Note: If anyone wants to help out, feel free to do so...
Finished reshading it nitro.
cmechrk2.png

Does it look better?

How about now? If you look close enough, you will see it...
cmech2tn9.png

I can't make it too much darker because those lines are supposed to "light up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back