• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MetallixProjects(ZOMG! Post something already!!!=()

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
EDIT: Edit: edit: Sheesh, when I first brought up the idea of the mk mechasonics you guys ate it up like a bear with honey...*SHOT*
I don't quite rememeber it like that. I'm pretty sure that everybody replied "ew, sprite rip"

nitro_the_hedghog said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
EDIT: Edit: edit: Sheesh, when I first brought up the idea of the mk mechasonics you guys ate it up like a bear with honey...*SHOT*
I don't quite rememeber it like that. I'm pretty sure that everybody replied "ew, sprite rip"
Nitro, I'm willing to bet you never looked at it...
PEOPLE WHO POSTED ON "My Fancharacters MechaSonicMKI & MechaSonicMKII Wads" said:
Segmint said:
Uh, woah. Urm, well, I don't think they really fit in with SRB2's style, but at least they aren't recolors. By the looks of it, I feel as if it would take a year to fully complete them (each), but it's certainly a new twist on characters...
On Edge Wrote:
They look very detailed. The problem with that is that it might be hard to get the diagnol sprites correctly.
SONIC'S SENTRY, protector Wrote:
Looks like you could make some Transformers character wads with that character design that you made. You rock! Can't wait for a release!
Sonow Hakura Wrote:
True.
This looks kinda funky to me..... It looks alot like the design of Metal Sonic that is going to be used in the Newgrounds Flash Sonic: Chaotic Battle. I think that is the name....
Dark Warrior Wrote:
They actually look interesting.
Too bad they're double SRB2's whole resolution.
Arctic Fox Wrote:
Those are way too big, but at least you made them yourself.
metalsonicmk72 Wrote:
Woah, those are huge. They look worth doing in my opinion. It's gonna take a long time though. I don't have the intention span to do long time projects. Which explains why my wads are unsuccessful.
Warpshade Wrote:
1) He said they were enlarged for the forum, so yall can rest assured that you wont be needing to divide OVER NINE THOUSAND times. (Unless by 'enlargement', he means the math term where it could be making it smaller...in which case run, before he steps on you)
2) MK is Mark, not Mach, as in 'The sublimely magnificent Jecht Shot Mark III. (Nitpicky, I know, but meh!)
The characters themselves... Maybe it's the upscaling, but they look kinda like stained-glass windows of Mecha Sonic to me.
Sprout Wrote:
Them shape's inside remind me of them old math sheet things...

Need I quote more? And if you don't beleive, check for your self.
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=9004&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The way you described made it sound like they were saying, "LIEK OH MAI GAWD DIS IS TEH BEST WAD EVAR!" not "Could use a bit o work, but not bad."

nitro_the_hedghog said:
The way you described made it sound like they were saying, "LIEK OH MAI GAWD DIS IS TEH BEST WAD EVAR!" not "Could use a bit o work, but not bad."
No body said that, but they liked the idea somewhat and didnt call it a nasty recolor, btw the best reply I wanted was and still is at least nothing short of a "could use some work, but not bad" response.

Ehem, those sprites, were a few of the normal form sprites, and one of the super form sprites, I also did mention that they where sprites for the improved version of mecha sonic, whom by the way is colored blue in normal form, and gold in super form, to me, it would make no sense at all to make an improved version of mecha sonic green, purple, etc. And Mayumi(Don't ask...) liked them. The sprites are still along the lines of their predecessor’s colors, so I see no reason for calling them recolors.

hyperson said:
Ehem, But just IMPROVING them is recoloring witch is not nice mr.

Ehem, try telling that to sonicteam when they made Beta MkII as a boss for sonic adventure...

Edit: I'm beginning to like saying ehem now all of a sudden.

Even if they are not technically recolors, they are still considered recolors, as you just took other sprites and made very minor adjustments.

Well, that's a mood killer... It took me five whole hours to make those sprites in ms paint...
Edit: But I'm still not giving up!
Edit: Edit: I'm still not going to let this topic die!

Well, as long as either;
A. They are not technically recolors,
B. They are and you can't prove it,
C. They are not, but you think they are and still can't prove it,
D. I'm over half finished with them and am way to rebelious, impatient, self-worth conservative, etc. to just throw away what was most likely several hours of work on something that actually gives me a sense of accomplishment,
E. The majority of you people keep ignoring this topic, or
F. America remains as a free country;
You can stay sick, infact heres a bucket(Hands over a bucket)*shot*...

Aside from the cosmechasonic, PROVE IT!!!
I think I'll share with you one of the rules from my private handbook..
"A rule to live by..."
If you can't backup what you say, and be constructive, not destructive about it, you have no REAL right to say it here...Or anywhere else for that matter...(Chapter 1 Page 4. "Rules of Reason", written by me,)

Unless he claims any ideas of Sega to be purly and origionally his own, or unless he makes money off of this somehow, he doesn't need it. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back