Megaman Legends 3 - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh boo hoo, my favorite design didn't win, THIS SUCKS EVERYTHING SUCKS BAAWWWWWWWWWW"

Grow up.

Yeah because we're the one's acting immature regarding a contest. I guess I'm crying too since my favorite design placed 5th *rolls eyes*

Point is, we want to see good designs that look like they belong in a game's setting than generic designs that looks like fan work. If this is what we're getting, then of course we're gonna bitch about it, but it's not like we're going down to Capcom and vandalize the place because of it.

Whatever the case... he one, congrats to him, I'm going get something to eat.

So you're saying that just because Keiji Inafune is leaving Capcom, that there won't be any more classic Mega man games?
Explain, because seeing an entire series crumble at the loss of one participant doesn't sound logical.

Look at the *dare I say it*, Sonic series; Yuji Naka had left the scene, yet games continued to be released.

And that's exactly the explanation; the rate at which Sonic games got crappier accelerated when Naka-san left.

Anyway, at least the fanservice chicks didn't win. Victory for common sense!

Yeah because we're the one's acting immature regarding a contest. I guess I'm crying too since my favorite design placed 5th *rolls eyes*

Maybe my statement was a bit over the top, but my point was that the "Japanese Industry is in the shitter" remark was not needed. I wou-

Know what? Let's start a new conversation, I can already predict this will spiral down into a "whose opinion is superior" debate.

Oh thanks goodness Komake's design one. I personally thought it was one of the few that actually looked like Megaman style. And no, I'm not one of the comic fanboys, I never read that crap and never plan to. And what was with Yoshikawa's design? Geez that was creepy. I think only Komake's, Kaji's, and MAYBE Suetsugu's designs were the only ones hat would fit well in a Megaman game. But even still Suetsugu's went a bit overboard with it all, and Kaji's would fit better in Advance Wars or something.

"Oh boo hoo, my favorite design didn't win, THIS SUCKS EVERYTHING SUCKS BAAWWWWWWWWWW"

Grow up. The first 2 choices looked ridiculously more like Pokemon trainers than Shinsuke's. And personally, I thought the rest looked plain awkward to see in a Megaman game.

Though, it's sad to see Kenji leaving Capcom. Hopefully he'll move to bigger and better things.
I agree
LETS BITCH AND WHINE, JAPANESE SUCKS
Maybe they shouldn't let the fans choose anymore. :|
Know what? Let's start a new conversation, I can already predict this will spiral down into a "whose opinion is superior" debate.
It doesn't really matter. You pretty much hit the mark that the additional comment about Japanese was ridiculous.

So you're saying that just because Keiji Inafune is leaving Capcom, that there won't be any more classic Mega man games?
Explain, because seeing an entire series crumble at the loss of one participant doesn't sound logical.

He's the only one that seems to give a damn about any of the Mega Man series that aren't "lol we're in space now," "lol computer programs" or any of that goofy shit.

Look at the *dare I say it*, Sonic series; Yuji Naka had left the scene, yet games continued to be released.
And I'm sure quite a few of us wish that wasn't the case!

Also, agreeing with Bigboi on the designs here. The 1st and 2nd ones aren't bad, but I think Kaji's would probably have been the best way to go. It's quite appalling that practically everything else scored higher than it, especially considering the chicken shit in the 3rd through 6th places are pretty much your stereotypical Japan bimbos.

You know, i just realized something. the winner looks like that red haired chick in Mega man star force

Guys you do know that the winning character will be redesigned to fit into the legends world right? Which very well means the clothes and other looks will probably be changed.

Source.
http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/2010/10/winner-of-legends-3-heroine-contest-is.html

Image source :
http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/179001/mainblog pic.png

Blog at capcom unity.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/mikeeb1...egends_3_project_-_new_heroine_design_results!

(Seems like everyone complains nowadays I'm just glad Legends is getting a sequel at all.)

Legends 3 sounds cool, but what's really needed is another shot at the Star Force series. In 3D, that might make the game more interesting and could actually revive Star Force properly.

First Megaman Universe and now this? Dang that sucks...

I was really hoping for this to pull through when I heard they cancelled Universe...so this disappoints me a bit...

(on-topic)
Oh well thats a shame. I was looking froward to MML3.

(off topic)
I guess there's still Megaman ZX3 to wait for. I mean who wouldn't make a sequel to the real ending in MMZX advent that you had to bust your balls off in expert mode to get!

NOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess there's still Megaman ZX3 to wait for. I mean who wouldn't make a sequel to the real ending in MMZX advent that you had to bust your balls off in expert mode to get!

Well, if they do so, I hope they do a better job of the story than they did in ZXA. The story in ZXA, it was like they took a few names and characters, and made an entirely new game. I mean, seriously, tons of Model W's? What the heck? Despite the halfarsed story to ZXA, though, the gameplay, levels, bosses, and music were still top notch, and I enjoyed playing it. I eagerly await ZX3. Don't cancel it too, Capcom. ;~;

I think what really irritates me more is that they gave up on two freaking Mega Man projects ((Universe which IMO, would have been great with the level editor and customization and Legends bringing them a little more cash on the side)) so much time and ideas implemented into it. . . put to waste; the fan base once again crushed ((And I'm not just referring to Legends here, I know there were people who were dying to try Universe, and obviously I wanted to as well)).

ZX3? Peh. . . I got tired of anything X or Zero related after MMZ 4. ZX barely caught my interest, so I could care less about 3 coming out. Guess Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS is the only thing on my wish list now XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back