Megaman Legends 3 - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back from the dead..... (dun dun)

I'm pretty sure Zero is dead. The Legends is part of the timeline in the same universe as all the other games besides Battle Network and Starforce, which are both together in an alternate dimension or universe. My order:
Main Universe- Classic-X-Z-ZX-Legends-
Alternate- Battle Network-Starforce

Still, I can't wait for Legends 3! In the meantime, I'll buy 1 and 2 to catch up!

Chaos, there isn't any proof that Zero in fact died on Ragnarök. Heck even the complete works never confirms it.
The ending screen of Zero 4.
ZeroHelm.gif

HALF of Zero's helmet and a few scraps of (leg?/arm?) are all that was left of him.

So you accept X6 through Command Mission as cannon?
Considering the elf wars happened then, you almost have to, unfortunately.
Yes, especially since Neo Arcadia Tower (Rainbow Devil's Stage) is stated to be the Jakob Space Elevator.

Last edited:
From Protodude's Blog from today's show at NYCC:
-stuff-
>"Do you like Mega Man Legends?"

>No MML3 trailer today.

>L3's subtitle, "Project", refers to Capcom's desire to make the game with you, the fans.

>"We need the help of everyone to make the Rocket to go save Mega Man!"

>"You're going to help me make this game a success..."

>Capcom Unity community will be involved.

>"Boss characters wanted, voice actors wanted, ideas wanted..."

>"Mega Man Legends 3: By the fan, for the fans."

>Mega Man Legends 3 Developer Room liaison wanted. Interested? Shoot an e-mail to: Resume@capcom.com

>Showing a trailer... BUT does not show any gameplay. Trailer features the development team tinkering away on the game. MML3 development started not too long ago, apparently.

>Because the game is so early in development, it won't be ready to be shown in video form for a little while.

>Inafune announces "Heroine Design Competition."

>They are showing us heroine character designs from MM designers from the past. We will choose and vote which design will win.

>Nine girls total. You can vote on them at Capcom Unity shortly.

>HEROINE CONTEST DETAILS: http://www.capcom-unity.com/mikeeb1...ducing_the_mega_man_legends_3_heroine_contest!

>LIAISON DETAILS: http://www.capcom-unity.com/mikeeb1...an_legends_3_developer_room_community_liaison

>Shows over.

tl;dr "We're making Legends 3, and you gotta help us!"

EDIT: Here are the design choices:
showcase.jpg

Last edited:
The ending screen of Zero 4.
ZeroHelm.gif

HALF of Zero's helmet and a few scraps of (leg?/arm?) are all that was left of him.

((Offtopic)) But thats the same excuse they always use, even in reality:

"OH! Only his badge is left commander? Well I guess we have to assume the explosion vaporized everything else"

**Few years later**

"OMG! Your alive!? I though the explosion killed you!?!?"
"Yeah... trap door... now give back my shit"
=============================================
People and fans alike just jump to the conclusion that zero dies because the situation he was in appeared to be impossible to avoid, and they seem to love saying this:
"We know he couldn't tele out of there or jump on some piece of scrap metal and ride the atmosphere so what else is there to discuss about?"
...All you can make for either side ARE assumptions that either he DID died or he didn't. In truth, he's MIA and nothing less -Shrug-

((Ontopic)) Yeah I heard about that contest and I put a vote on Ryuji's design. Looks more original and iconic to the series and it's theme.

There's no proof that Zero survived or died, Capcom left that screen obviously to make people wonder about what happened to Zero, something may have happened after that, but that's just a possibility, no one can tell about it

ON-TOPIC

Ya know, I would like to see some sort of Zero resuscitation or some character based on him in this game, I also want to see Rush :<

If you play Megaman ZX Prairie mentions that the biometals contain the souls
of the legendary heroes, X and Zero not to mention the biometal's personalities match.

Ontopic :
I voted for Komaki's design I think she has the legends look.

Do I really need to pull out how Zero apparently "died" in every single existing Megaman X game that was ever released and somehow just came back despite being dead?

Back Ontopic: I personally think that this game might be kind of fun, that is, if they make everything all "perfect" and stuff, seeing as there isn't a second analog stick.

My prediction is that either Itou's or Yoshikawa's designs will win.
I base that entirely on how most of the Legends fanart portrays Roll and Tron.

My prediction is that either Itou's or Yoshikawa's designs will win.
I base that entirely on how most of the Legends fanart portrays Roll and Tron.

agreed

I prefer Kaji's design. It's the only one that's not gaudy, scantily clad, or a grown-up version of Classic!Roll.

Huh, according to the blog post Suetsugu's design won. Not any official announcement though, so we'll see.

Meh, I'm kinda pleased, the girl that seem to fit the most in a video game won.

Lol Inafune's design got last place? No surprise there, He's design screamed Roll's long lost sister to me. Meh, I wonder how it will affect the game.

Yeah. Have fun not seeing any more Classic Mega Man games after Mega Man Universe.
So you're saying that just because Keiji Inafune is leaving Capcom, that there won't be any more classic Mega man games?
Explain, because seeing an entire series crumble at the loss of one participant doesn't sound logical.

Look at the *dare I say it*, Sonic series; Yuji Naka had left the scene, yet games continued to be released.

And the stereotypical anime girl that looks like she came out of a God damn Pokemon game wins. This is disappointing. Inafune's right; the Japanese game industry's in the shitter.

"Oh boo hoo, my favorite design didn't win, THIS SUCKS EVERYTHING SUCKS BAAWWWWWWWWWW"

Grow up. The first 2 choices looked ridiculously more like Pokemon trainers than Shinsuke's. And personally, I thought the rest looked plain awkward to see in a Megaman game.

Though, it's sad to see Kenji leaving Capcom. Hopefully he'll move to bigger and better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back