Maybe this is what Nintendo and Sega needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
I've been thinking the EXACT same thing since Shadow the Hedgehog came out.

Actually no, they´ve been more variated than ever, has Sonic ever ridden a surf board? has Sonic ever controled gravity? has Sonic ever gone at 300MpH in-game? has Sonic ever had the power to use a ring and make time go slower or speed up at max speed? has Sonic ever had a game where he uses a sword? or has he ever gone to another dimention?

Well, I could keep up but it would be with the gameplay styles, by the way, all of the extra-variated Sonic games have been since Shadow the Hedgehog.

Well, I don't see sega going anywhere if they're already making extra levels for Sonic unleashed on xbox live, that enough seems to give us some second thoughts about that game.

And they're Wii version of House of the dead is supporting them better.

But in all honesty, Im smelling an era of remakes from every media/gamming business comming in by the barrel full lasting for two years.

TrueTenguMan said:
Well, I don't see sega going anywhere if they're already making extra levels for Sonic unleashed on xbox live, that enough seems to give us some second thoughts about that game.

WHAT. Bull. The wii sucks yet again.

Jellybones69 said:
TrueTenguMan said:

Updating your Wii software is possible, and I've heard rumors of updating Brawl. Completely unconfirmed, though, and might be a hoax.

Fyrus said:
Jellybones69 said:
TrueTenguMan said:

Updating your Wii software is possible, and I've heard rumors of updating Brawl. Completely unconfirmed, though, and might be a hoax.

I know updating my wii is possible, but Nintendo only does it for smallish things. And what you've heard is most likely a hoax. Didn't they say they would have more dungeons for TP?

Jellybones69 said:
Fyrus said:
Jellybones69 said:
TrueTenguMan said:

I know updating my wii is possible, but Nintendo only does it for smallish things. And what you've heard is most likely a hoax. Didn't they say they would have more dungeons for TP?

What? Who the hell would believe that anyway?

I dont know if anyone has posted this yet but if sega make a sonic game that looks like this then I would kiss their feet, clean their homes and dance around like a monkey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcMrADQxk-4
As for the Mario series I would love them to focus on the storyline for once...its getting to annoying...

super said:
I dont know if anyone has posted this yet but if sega make a sonic game that looks like this then I would kiss their feet, clean their homes and dance around like a monkey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcMrADQxk-4
As for the Mario series I would love them to focus on the storyline for once...its getting to annoying...
Now if only SEGA can add some 3D to that 2D and Unleash it all up without any lycanthropy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back