MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightmare cenz said:
Sciky said:
Jokingly saying wow, a larger world? Or saying that wasn't a funny joke? If you think what I said wasn't funny then you're exaggurating I think.

hm..dude
it was funny for me =)

Sorry about that, to me it sounded like both things, you were either finding it funny, or saying it wasn't funny, so I wasn't sure.

Server: party seerver
IP:70.11.26.7
Port:5029
version: 1.09.4

log

Note: I apologize for not editing my report post, I had not browsed this topic since I had originally posted my report.

Name: sonic and the secret rings 99

IP: 72.186.143.35
Port: 5029
Version: 1.09.4

Log

Log #2:

Re-Report. Not trying to attract attention, but ZOMG I BROKE MY WRIST!!11!

Heh, you guys are going to love this.

Everything you need is in this image... (Including the server name and all that jazz)

miles tails prower said:
THERE IS NO RULE SAYING U CNT ROLEPLAY
Yeah... Sure...

Maou-Shin Daioka said:

log

You need to put down what version of srb2 they're using as well.

Joeyl10 said:
Heh, you guys are going to love this.

Everything you need is in this image... (Including the server name and all that jazz)

miles tails prower said:
THERE IS NO RULE SAYING U CNT ROLEPLAY
Yeah... Sure...

Ah that was great, really a long message of rules and reasons for them should be added every time you join a game, and you can't
skip and it and are forced to read it, it may make you impatient to get in but I really don't care at this point, if you had that in at least the
noobs would know the rules and why.

Sciky said:
Maou-Shin Daioka said:

log

You need to put down what version of srb2 they're using as well.

IP:76.93.59.253
Name:r
Version:1.09.4

So its r, AGAIN.

log

log2

Even though there were a couple of us finishing levels, amy rose was the only one speaking against us finishing, and r never spoke
a word, I've been banned from the server, that's not how I was kicked out either, there was a server timeout, and I couldn't get back
in because I was banned, so this ones a bit strange, but I still think r is trying to hangout/roleplay but didn't say anything.

Joeyl10 said:
xdkr0.png
Uh, that image doesn't actually say anything. I think the highest I've ever seen was 81 minutes, and that was a real game, no role playing involved. I'm sure other people have played longer rounds. I see 30 minutes on a pretty regular basis.

Mystic said:
Joeyl10 said:
Uh, that image doesn't actually say anything. I think the highest I've ever seen was 81 minutes, and that was a real game, no role playing involved. I'm sure other people have played longer rounds. I see 30 minutes on a pretty regular basis.
So you're saying that sitting in CEZ Act 1 for 27 minutes (32 once I left) is okay? I don't, actually I think it's stupid. Last time I checked, Sonic was a FAST game, not a "Roleplay for 27 minutes" game.

Mario's server is on but I just got banned without remebering to hit my fancy little ban button (the r key =D). Could somebody report him?

Hangout: coop mode in match level hydro plant

IP:82.23.225.240
Name:Sonic coop
Version:1.09.4

log

Ugh, where's Logan...we've reported like 20+ different servers or something since page 70 or whatever it was, I bet Logan will only ban
like 5 of them, they all need to be banned, they were all breaking the rules.

Just noticed you sig'd me Nightmare cenz, thanks ^^, I think you should've included the "you don't care" part of that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back