MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placeholder
icon_emotawesomeus3.gif

forward port or what

hi my i.p's 192.168.1.69 and i cant connect to the master server. also all the computers in my network cant also connect to the master server (even those that has never had srb2 on it). so dose anybody know why this has happend.

the only thing i've been told is either i've been banned (which i havn't), and the master servers down

Probably

You'll probably have to wait 'til next week. or in a few days. That stuff usually happens to me. You'll just have to wait for a while, or go the quick and painless way.(LOL.) PM SSNTails and/or LoganGBA. They'll fix it for you.

Maybe giving yourself the must unoriginal name as <element> the <something> wasn't such a bright idea after all. My original name, PowerChaos, or PowerC, is possibly one of the only names on this site not taken.

what's going on!?

on friday i was able to connect to the master server but saturday and today i can't connect to the master server. I'm not on the ban list so what's going on!?

And I'm didn't add my i.p. because when i make a server it seems to change all the time

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Well, I hope you can go and ban servers more quickly. We need something stricter. And hopefully we can have more than just you as the staff--one is not enough.

As much as Logan may dislike this, the administration panel for the MS will be open to staff and admins via the same route as the site =P

Errr am i banned from the server or somethin? I didn't do anything wrong....heres my IP 71.37.46.82 Cause i cant get on the master server...

light the elementa said:
I knew that guy was fake! He came to my server and he wouldnt talk and i knew he was a fake
fakes happen rarely... thats weird, i guess since ssntails is the one who made srb2.. i mean come on everyone wants to be him now that they know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back