Not open for further replies.
How come I cant join a server?
And when I make one my friend can't find it,
has my server been banned?

onyx said:
How come I cant join a server?
And when I make one my friend can't find it,
has my server been banned?
No, something is wrong with your friend's internet. I see your server alot. For the private server, please use IP joining instead of the MS. It's annoying to see something that says "coop 1 out of two players" as it makes people thingk it's hangout/rp. IP joining will probably work better for your friend, anyways.

I downloaded srb2jte and I explored the levels in coop, I liked SA City, Its cool, I only did it for 2 mins 14-20 seconds, I think, now I cant host or join, was it becuase of SA City or is it my internet? Becuase I cant see any servers

Added:
sonics server | hangout 08_03_02 75.37.46.84/20
75.37.32.1 - 75.37.47.254
New York, New York, United States
Client log

Isnt that something, Mario again has been reported. What is up with him? He keeps his up, he will be banned for good!

SuperSonicStar* said:
Isnt that something, Mario again has been reported. What is up with him? He keeps his up, he will be banned for good!

He should be already, Logan doesn't really properly confirm it in his 1st post, but he does go, get banned once one week, twice two weeks,
three four ect. He probably means more weeks then four before getting permabanned, but he leaves the physically written amount of times at four.

That just shows to me just shows anything more is just completely out of order, and we know Mario has broken the rules a lot more then
four times, and has been banned a lot more than four times, he really does need a perma-banning And its a fact he's never going to
learn and he's just there to break rules, it would be easier to be rid of him.

I know you wouldn't be allowed to get banned more then four times on these forums and still be allowed to be here, or on any other forum really.

Re: -_-

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Um, I didn't have to even go on this server to know it's breaking the rules.

IP: 216.239.77.64
Port: 61430
Hostname: hovsep a n*****
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
Reason: Offensive Server Name

The short log.

Ahhhh...kid,only the name of the server doesn´t mean that it will be reported,you must get into the game to know if they are breaking a MS rule

Edit:Oppsss...i forgotted rule nuber 6,but all of the persons forgot about things right???And that of kid was only a quote

Ash said:
Usuario, THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES. It's the same reason so many people (including myself) ban you from their servers (constant profanity).

He's right.

That is sometimes considered offensive to some people too.

Re: -_-

Superusuario said:
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Um, I didn't have to even go on this server to know it's breaking the rules.

IP: 216.239.77.64
Port: 61430
Hostname: hovsep a n*****
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
Reason: Offensive Server Name

The short log.

Ahhhh...kid, only the name of the server doesn´t mean that it will be reported,you must get into the game to know if they are breaking a MS rule

Also, you can't just assume that I'm a kid. I'm 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back