MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halofire should be permantly banned playing on servers.Once,he joined my server and one of his girl friends were on my server.I had to shutdown my server because of that!we told her that Halofire has other girls and boy was she mad like heck when Halofire joined.

Halofire is one perverted person, not to be rude.

Gets random e-girlfriends, and ends up cheating on all of them, cybering randomly with a random girl, what a lech...

And he gives me the wierd feeling he's extremely homophobic as well... o_O

Yep, Halofire is perverted.

When i was in his server, he was messing with Crystal the Fox and Ruby Tuesday.

What did I do?
Simple. I was ignoring them and playing. It Was a match server so i was attacking them. But then the idiot talks to me saying "what the f*** are you doing rival?!?" I said, "just doing what people do on a game". then he just bans me from his server just for interrupting "his time".

and like 4-5 months later my sister Crystal (not Crystal the Fox) met the guy. he was being nice at first until he started talking nasty to my twin sister like that.

I agree halofire is preverted he comes on my server saying the p word alot I give him a warning, than like 5mins later he does it again so i kick him and he comes back and says "what did you do that for" and no matter how many times I kick him he still talks like a prev.

I didnt start that conversation its I just said "YAY perv is banned"and thats all.Oh,and one more thing,Halofire is like 12-13.

Well that is good news for me, but he had his friends act like him in a netgame i hosted. I can't remember the name but all i know is that he was messing with DJ.

He was also messing with Katie keyblader.I think she told me she was like 10-12 and I-I cant go on any further,but I'm still not sure and also I noticed something ever since I started playing SRB2.Everyone I knew is somehow gone and the only friend so far that hasnt dissapear is Hyper son.

True. Every old guy I've ever played with disapeared more or less from SRB2 netgames. I especially wish to meet Emc again, though. Its been like....forever since I saw him. He was the very first I played with.

Oh, but I did meet a old friend called Turtle man again, though.

Not necessarily. However, how many weeks you're banned is multiplied by how many times you've been banned so far.

So if it's your fourth time getting banned, four weeks.

Removed:
ssntails server _FAKE_ 86.139.81.245/13
86.136.0.1 - 86.143.255.254

"Xtreme Starfox" was in range

from 10:54 to 2:34 EST, my internet, and cable went down, and so did the masterserver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back