MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
icon_pm.gif

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Woah! There are a lot of Hangout bans on the Master server. :eek:

That's because those peoples who do think that it's not forever, and it's not, but still, they should not try.

our forums suck -shu Hangout 02_08_07 75.120.89.178/16
75.120.0.1 - 75.120.255.254

Whoa, whoa, whoa HANGOUT!? WTM!? I haven't hosted any hangout.
Just because I have a server with such a name does not mean it's a god blessed hang out.

You just wanted an excuse to ban me, didn't you?

Hangout wasn't in the name.

Edit: Apparentely, I was taken completely off of the ban list. Ether someone realized their stupid mistake or... uh... whatever. Thanks, even though it still lasted about a week and all my SRB2 skills are probably gone. I'll go check.

Shu, this is the form of the ban list
"name of server", why it is banned, ex:Hangout, Fake, Chatroom then the IP range of the ban, ex: -24, -16, -14, -13, then if the ban is permanent or not ex:PERM, then the date of the ban ex: 02_23_07

1. I don't care if you're SSN, you do not call me Sue. Please.
2. Uh, yeah I know, you put hang out on it because you think that's what it was. I was trying to explain that to Glaber.

bbc said:
breanna server Chatroom 02_15_07 24.242.240.31/15
24.242.0.1 - 24.243.255.254

The server that was called a chatroom wasn't one, I was there and all she said was not to finish, because she was trying to do a giltch she did earlier it wasn't chatting, we were all just waiting untill the giltch was finished.

Halofire huh? Well I have some info on him. For one, that guy is odd. But anyway he joined my server but I didn't know that he was banned, nor did I ever meet him before. He started telling me about putting 3D objects and how to get them working in SRB2, and then some other little kid joined and then Halofire asked him if he liked vagina, but I won't go any further with that subject. :) I felt like kicking him though, but I still don't know how. That is why I opened up a thread asking this question.

Akuma TH said:
Halofire ruined SRB2.
True, he is a pervert, when he says he isn't. He had online sex, had over 5 online girlfriends(but lost them all, thank god). I--I just hate the guy. Plus, Halofire's 12 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back