mario kart wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was wondering whether once you get outfit B on a Mii, do you keep outfit A?

EDIT: yes you do!

Strange...normally, games come to the U.S before they go to Europe and the U.K....but this time it seems that the U.S. is last to receive that game...Might explain why I haven't seen anything of it here yet...

Umm, it was released here April 27th... The only reason that you might not see it is that it might be sold out, or you're not looking hard enough.

That might be true...or it's getting delayed. After looking through some of the posts on this topic, I can tell that most of the people here, definitely need to stop complaining. First, if you don't like the game cause it's just a remake of the previous ones; fine. Just do me a favor and all the others & leave your complaining out of this. Second, so the game has similar courses and generic stages and settings...who gives a fuck. I mean, so it has old things and it's made to look new, big deal. Like my first reason, if you got complaints, don't leave them here for others to bitch about it and piss others off. And lastly, for all the haters of the franchised racing games such as Sonic Riders or Mario Kart that they're terrible and unrealistic; you can die in a fire for all I care...cause apparently, you seem to be unable to respect the art of gaming. The creators of those games make them, cause that's how they want them to be. You got a problem with it, go to them and tell it to them and don't belt it out here. Literally, all I see, is a bunch of weak-willed minds that can't ignore the disadvantages and advantages of a game and just play it. If it's terrible and you didn't like it, fine! Then just don't play it anymore...it's as simple as that...For those who don't complain and actually have something good to say about the game, then I respect that.

There I'm done...I needed to let some stress go...and what better way to do is in a rant to misunderstood "gamers". *walks off, pissed*

Meh,There has to be some way to make MK- series funer, Like,more creative weapons,or customize a track,Some how evertime I play the series of MK games for a while, It just gets boring when I play it up to 35-65 Minutes.

I think what Mario Kart needs to do is simply go into the Smash Brothers approach of giving you an option to do absolutely everything. Allow us to remove Blue Shells in item configuration, mess with the physics, and do all sorts of other amusing stuff. A simple item toggle would remove about 90% of the complaints people have with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back