mario kart wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
on Edge said:
Save racing games to the people who actually are built for them. Shouldn't Mario be saving a princess or something? Or even working as a legit. plummer?

>_>

Seriously, thats all I can say.

>_>

So we'd be stuck with racing games only of Nascar, Hotwheels, and CARS? Sonic and Mario are familiar characters to the game community, so in Sonic Riders you get to have that sort of extreme racing except with some fun but unrealistic effects, and Mario Kart with a wacky environment. Its just like the M&S Olympics game, Sonic is more familiar to me than a bunch of real-life athletes, so its more appealing to me as a Sonic/Mario spin-off than as a realistic official sports game.

I personally really like the type of racing in Mario-kart and similar games, with the power-ups and the wacky obstacles, something I've definitely missed in other games. If only for that reason I hope to get this game at some point.

Besides, in my opinion, all spin-offs with party games, racing games, and all that are non-canon. Even when they try to put a story in there it makes little sense (Sonic R didn't do too bad with that though).

*Offtopic*I request a sticky.*Offtopic over*
Well they put Boo in the last game so I don't see why not this game.

mikesword221 said:
*Offtopic*I request a sticky.*Offtopic over*
Well they put Boo in the last game so I don't see why not this game.

You're thinking of MKDD, Mario kart ds was the last one.

The game is coming out on April 27 2008.

Did anyone know that baby peach is in the game?

NEW NEWS:you can play as you mii's, I think!?

Looks dull. Mario Kart 64 was good enough for me, the only reason I see for a sequel would be more levels and a multiplayer battle system that doesn't utter fail.

Snaking is asleep on this one. It's good returning to an older boost system, but bad that Snaking goes for this one, sometimes Wii just ftl.

Chaos said:
As long as this game got rid of SNES tracks, it's okay.
Seriously, why keep bringing the same crap again and again? Don't they think we'd get bored?
That's exactly what I had to say on MKDS. I hate the most of the N64 tracks, because they take up t 5 minutes per track. And the SNES tracks suck just as well.

Il put my fc on this later but, I like how they taked of the the drifting engine mkds and put thier one kind of similiar to mkdd, Jumping off ramps and doing tricks, doing a wheeli for speed boost makes it very intense for speed.Good thing that this one is like the Ds, it has about 32 kart levels and 8 battle levels the online IS LAG FREE, Before the race the I think they fully syncronize the wi-fi or somthing, The thing I liked some much is that you can be your mii, or you can see your mii in crouds or
mostly at the coconut mall level.

I have several friends who have it.

Me? I don't even have a Wii, but I did get some nice cheap PS2 games.

:D

:|

:'(

Nevermind.

ninja said:
The thing I liked some much is that you can be your mii, or you can see your mii in crouds or
mostly at the coconut mall level.
Too bad you have to unlock your mii
Would it be a spoiler if i tell how to unlock it?
Also, I'll PM my FC to whoever wants to race me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back