Maple story (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why luck is that high... I need higher dex for a better weapon... Plus... I never touched INT since I started the game. I think the stat roll in the beginning did that. Was there a stat roll? I started months ago
and didn't have a new character since.

So... Do you guys think I should make a thief?

I wish was in Windia>_<. Seeing no new Character Transfer service, it may take awhile.

Orwe could just all move to Mardia with new charcters.

Also, how do you take screenshots? I keep pressing the scroll lock key and no pictures, not even when I set it to C:/.

Well... maybe I'll make my thief in Mardia and meet you?

Also... did you look through your WHOLE maplestory folder?

You might also might want to hold alt while pressing scroll lock.

Excuse me for the bump, but charcter update:

IGN:Blazedmiles
World:Mardia
Job:Magician
Level:15
Int:40 or somethin'.
Bad news: If a item requires level 13 to wear, I can't wear it until 15.

He is the only charcter I'm workin on right now.

What's your world? Anyway, is maplestory had a log from last time you play, I'd have some serious odd disscussions, mainly making TJ feel uncomfortable.

MapleStory isn't compatible with Windows Vista. Some can't play it all, some have to use '98 compatiblity mode, and some don't have to do nothing at all.

For the sake of humanity, Create a charcter on Mardia.

NVM, I fixed it. It works fine. :/

Also, what server is everybody on? And is it better to different characters on multiple servers, or multiple characters on one serv?

Why does it seem like thieves get lower amounts of mesos... My thief can barely ever afford anything (except recharging shuriken... Thank god...).

Weird thing is... My warrior is rich...

Warriors tend to get more money quicker because they can hit high. Theives are normally poor unless you train at Henesys Hunting ground I. It's what I do, and I make an average 16,000 mesos.

I'm starting up maplestory right now since I figured out you can recharge
shuriken at any store (Which was a main reason for the fact that I didn't travel out of kerning).

I already new the hunting grounds are a money pot I was just too lazy to travel all the way there and I can't afford the dang taxi.

Not yet, they're working on it, but it'll take some time, as they have another rpoblem. Most users log out due to a conenction problem, and their connection is fine. It's being researched as we speak(I hope.)

Teh chair rox mah sox. X_X

But yeah, those of you on Broa, what're yer usernames? At the moment I'm on my way to the forest thing hoping to be a magician. While I can't say that anyone is remotely near where I am, I'd just like to be able to put someone as my buddy so I could talk to them universally. (Right?)

Also, SS45, I thought I heard something about being able to switch once every 7 days from the MapleTips.

All the charcters I've played on are on Mardia and Bellocan. But the poll for character transfer has been up for like 2 months now(Or so I've heard). I would like to actually see that in the next month or so. Then we all move to a server other than Bellocan(Bellocan I have 3 charcaters, which is the max you can have per server).

Bluezero4 said:
Also, SS45, I thought I heard something about being able to switch once every 7 days from the MapleTips.

Bluezero that is about your main/representing character on the website that
is displayed when you post your opinion on nexon's events. You can switch your main/representing character every 7 days on the website is basically what it means...

SS45 I have a feeling that if they do make that world transfer system they're
going to charge nexon cash for and it will have some devestating glitches
at first like lost characters or missing items/nexon cash after a transfer.

They're not gonna glitch it. Plus if they charge NX, I was waiting on buying it anyway. But it may cost not too much NX, prefereabbly 1000. Plus it would be bugged with Guilds, the leader if changed the world, may make all his members get kicked out or nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back