Resource icon

[Open Assets] Many Minor Tweaks 5.3.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
How do you apply MMT’s menu options to player 2 in splitscreen? My little brother and I love to play together splitscreen, we were wondering how to use these settings on him. Also does anyone know wha the screen is dark?

Last edited:
How do you enable certain features?

The only thing I know so far is to enter "mmtmenu" into the console, but what else do I do? I'm really confused on how to interact with the features.
Post automatically merged:

How do you enable certain features?

The only thing I know so far is to enter "mmtmenu" into the console, but what else do I do? I'm really confused on how to interact with the features.
Nvmd, I figured it out, but I don't know how to delete messages so I'm just doing this.

i ran into a problem, whenever a character goes super and floats (for example adventure sonic) they go into their falling state when moving quickly
srb20089.gif

I also ran into a problem, "Dark.lua" doesn't work with this loaded as well (doesn't matter if it's loaded before or after it in the mod list, the result is still the same)

here's the link to the "Dark.lua" mod in question:

Heads up, at least as of current prerelease, 2.2.11 doesn't allow lua files to use "exec." Might want to find a way around that.

In the meantime, anyone else who uses this mod, you can manually run your configuration by typing "exec mmtconf.cfg" into the console yourself.

Also, compatibility issue, probably much lower priority, maybe even into "fix it yourself, user" territory:
Rebinding the super button seems incompatible with XMomentum (unless you edit it to disable hyper forms.)
(It also doesn't rebind Sol forms, or stop their music, but that's only a few characters and I'm not sure there's anything that can be done about it from MMT's end)

--edit
Also, "seems to be" because I don't have a save with all emeralds that doesn't also require a lot of mods to show up. So, like, probably want another test on that.

Last edited:
Heads up, at least as of current prerelease, 2.2.11 doesn't allow lua files to use "exec." Might want to find a way around that.
Aw man, I should really check the forums more often lol. I'll make an update soon-ish to just tell users to run this command while I find a way to make it load the settings in a better way. Won't be fun having to make it backwards compatible, that's for sure.
My current development environment isn't catered towards SRB2's lua since it's been awhile since I made mods (i've been busy with making stuff in python lately), so, yeah, don't expect a real fix for this or any of the other incompatible mods any time soon, sorry to say.

EeveeEuphoria updated Many Minor Tweaks with a new update entry:

Fixed for SRB2 v2.2.11

Hey, quick fix for the new SRB2 update! They unexpectedly removed the ability to use exec, so now this should load files in a more safe way. Thanks to Jisk#0001 for writing out most of the fix for this, I've been outta the game for awhile so didn't remember how lua IO worked.

I've also updated the P_TeleportMove or whatever it was, I've hopefully used the right functions but I didn't thoroughly test everything.

I'll try to release an update in the future to fix the mod incompatibilites...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Uh, I don't know if this has been reported before, but is the idle animation delay time supposed to reset after resetting the game and loading the mod again? Because that's what it does to me (I'm not sure about anyone else), and it's really annoying to have to open the menu and change it again. It's the only option that resets upon load, and it's bothering the hell out of me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back