LightdashernewBETA.wad (download on page 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have another link like sendspace cause my computer is acting crappy everytime i try 2 download it

When ever I press the button, it doesn't do anything, it just sits there like a lump on a log and doesn't load anything up.

Somewhere else

Can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee upload this somewhere else?

WAD master said:
...STOP PUTTING THINGS ON SUPERSANCTUARY!!!!

It doesn't work!!!! I can't download!

Sendspace link PLZ.

Lightdasher's account got deleted. So unless some else uploads it there's no way for him to change the link.

Thad said:
Lightdasher Sucks out loud
I have to agree with you there thad. why does everyone keep uploading to faulty websites?!?!? So far, it's just getting on everyone's nerves. Here's a message: Don't upload to websites that you know won't work!

Uh, guys, broken links are a part of life on the internet. Everything fails eventually. Not everyone on the internet has access to their own FTP account, so they have to use free servers, and files go down. Then, to top it off you act like jackasses and say it's lightdasher's fault that happens on the internet?

Get over it, you people. Supersanctuary went down. The person who maintains it is trying to fix it, but it looks like the old links aren't going to work and stuff will need to be reuploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back