LightdashernewBETA.wad (download on page 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch, im making a newer version of light dasher. =D
newyummyonesri3.png

New yummy ones
oldyuckyonesbn7.png

Old Yucky Ones

Its about time you began too, you've made sprites, well, one from my sight, and your yet to WAD it, so if you can, SPEED IT UP!

You worked on one sprite for a month? Even Zeshiro's new look wont take as long as this, I think O.o

racist, anyway, Most of my posses are 75% Custom the other 25% Is the head, the body is drawn on, though nitro DID do the front pose
take this pose for example
speeding2yu6.png

I didn't use the supresonic frames, i drew it on just now =P

this may be a bumb and double post but i'm still working on the new light dasher, i just need to finish the hurt, buble, die, grab, fall and runing

light dasher said:
this may be a bumb and double post but i'm still working on the new light dasher, i just need to finish the hurt, buble, die, grab, fall and runing

What? Are you kidding? That's still a LOT to do.

You'rewe actually kinda good at copying my spritework. Perhaps you can try to edit silver for me? Although you are working on mighty. >.>

oh yeah ,about mighty..... my computer messed up and i acidently deleted the folder with all the mighty sprites, and i never got around to putting it in a wad :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back