Kromos & Drakira's Definitive Classic Pack

Kromos & Drakira's Definitive Classic Pack 6.0.2

Whenever I use the peel out mod, sonic starts glowing all weird like this
srb20008.png

so we have to wait for 2.2.14 then, rip
I don't think it is a issue with SRB2 itself, I think it's more on the developer of the Peelout mod, because the max control does not hold this issue, interpolation can even be used in the max control, where as a standalone paper peelout just plain can't, The frames call individual objects for what I
deduct instead of using 1 animated object as opposed to max control~

I might be wrong on how this all works, these are all just assumptions based from my play tests during mod compatibility c:

I don't think it is a issue with SRB2 itself, I think it's more on the developer of the Peelout mod, because the max control does not hold this issue, interpolation can even be used in the max control, where as a standalone paper peelout just plain can't, The frames call individual objects for what I
deduct instead of using 1 animated object as opposed to max control~

I might be wrong on how this all works, these are all just assumptions based from my play tests during mod compatibility c:
so this can't be fixed as super phanto has left us lol. In that case, do you plan on making CD style peelout frames yourself? (specifically the figure 8 part)

so this can't be fixed as super phanto has left us lol. In that case, do you plan on making CD style peelout frames yourself? (specifically the figure 8 part)
The problem is how it was built, MC Sonic's dev solved this issue, sadly theres no stand alone product like phanto's

I could make my own peel out model, but this would still fail to solve the issue, as it is in it's roots and how it is set/programmed

Oh my god, Amy is getting JUSTICE!
All the models are amazing, especially the Amy, brings me back to the days of the 360...

Uh one exists already, In FZN's model pack, His MCSONIC folder has a peel image and model in there.
alr ill check that one out
Post automatically merged:

The problem is how it was built, MC Sonic's dev solved this issue, sadly theres no stand alone product like phanto's

I could make my own peel out model, but this would still fail to solve the issue, as it is in it's roots and how it is set/programmed
I'll mess with the fps cap to see how high I can make it before Sonic starts having seizures lol, tysm for the info on how it works!

for some reason even thought their japenese box art inspired, sonic kinda gives me some yamaguchi vibes with the head and back quills, also is it intentional tails don't have smooth walking animation unlike the others?

Where's peel out for MC sonic???
The peelout is it's own model. I'm pretty sure this model pack does not have a peelout model. If it does, put in the model and enter the peelout line show in the .dat. If not, just get one from another pack. Model Packs can be mixed and matched, you know.

Back