Komalose's Character Pack

[Open Assets] Komalose's Character Pack v3.1 unban me from the vjnrvjnr discord pls galacl

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
kingofDUCKBUNNIES submitted a new resource:

KingofDuckbunnies Character Pack - Just random character i felt like making, (mostly just polandball rn)

Hullo, thank you for clicking on this mod. if it's out of curiosity or if you're clicking all addons, ty :)

This mod (currently) includes 4 characters, more will be added as time goes on. anyways hope you'll enjoy

*non-in-game images are sloppily colored that's why their karts appear green (colors different ingame)

View attachment 81974

View attachment 81975
DUCKBUNNY: It's a DUCKBUNNY from Plant Brawl 5! What's a...

Read more about this resource...

This is really good I just want a bundle of these instead of having each as their own wad. You can still keep them separate as well for people who do not want to use all the chars.

This is really good I just want a bundle of these instead of having each as their own wad. You can still keep them separate as well for people who do not want to use all the chars.
Thanks :> I'm gonna be honest, I don't know how to make a PK3 bundle lol. But yea, having >20 wads for a pack is pretty annoying, I'll try to make it a bundle when I can.

edit: done!

Last edited:
Amazing! Can you do Beemo from Adventure Time and Kyle Broflovski from South Park (With his voice lines taken from South Park Rally) next?

kingofDUCKBUNNIES updated Komalose's Character Pack with a new update entry:

Komalose's Character Pack

v2.4
>Added Opila Bird from the hit game banban fartin
>Complete Remake of Polandball
>Complete Remake of Nepalrawr

>
Converted KomaQualityPack into Komapack and removed the OG one
  • I am currently remaking most of my original characters so that the quality control of the pk3 is more consistent
  • However, some characters will soon be outright REMOVED from both the zip and pk3 (u can still download them via older versions)
    • DUCKBUNNY (maybe) -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back