• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Knuckles Adventure MOD

Is this a good idea?

• HEY THAT WAS MY IDEA *shot*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would everyone PLEASE stop saying "ooooh you're gonna get it baaa-aad when the mods get here"? Honestly, his bumping spree was bad enough, I don't need everyone dog-piling on top of him to make my life even harder.

Yes, not to mention that a simple bump, to the average reader, is nowhere near annoying as seeing "ZOM BUMPSZ1" posts. It's makes topics more painful to read.

this looks awsome light dasher! give me a holler if you need any help with it. I cant wait to play this.

can you give me a link to the beta version?

ronin sanji said:
this looks awsome light dasher! give me a holler if you need any help with it. I cant wait to play this.

can you give me a link to the beta version?
The link isn't in here. It is in the releases-mods section. The little magnifying glass at the top-right,next to faq and memberlist is the search button. There is a reason for it. And also, If you just joined, did you learn how to wad before, or just learning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back