• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Knuckles Adventure MOD

Is this a good idea?

• HEY THAT WAS MY IDEA *shot*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not supposed to give sites.
You should put some of the emeralds under ground and use the digging exe.

Just make the logo a bit better. It looks too plain and boring.

I'm also slowwwwly making Chaos in 3D. DarkWarrior saw those sprites, and when I get time to finish them, I might lend them to you for this mod. Assuming the mod doesn't get forgotten next week.

Chaos said:
Dark Warrior said:
Because I don't have a DC/GCN?

Just a thought.

...uhh you can just download Sonic Adventure 2 of a site from Google.

...Then you should know how I'm running it. From a DC emulator, exactly as you would any download of SA2.

Help, I have this bug, when I get all emeralds on one level, the next I get one and it finishes without me getting all emmys

Maybe you didn't put all the emeralds in the level?

Or maybe you didn't tag the level as Emerald Hunt (If there is such a tag...)

OMG!!!!
Stop bumping friekin threads idiot!
You could get permanetly banned for that and never come back on.
Look at the date that these threads were posted!!

Well, you can't get permanently banned for bumping a topic, but it will make people start flaming the one who posted it. Also, Hyper APC, there is a beta version of this in the the Mod releases section, if you didn't notice.

Good lord, hyper apc you really need to watch it, youre heading right for a suspension (Wow. I sound like such a backseat mod.......)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back