Kitsune.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. If somebody's wad blows chunks (not saying this one does, or anything), you don't say 'This is a GREAT wad!". You point out the errors in a constructive way.

Shuffle said:
Not really. If somebody's wad blows chunks (not saying this one does, or anything), you don't say 'This is a GREAT wad!". You point out the errors in a constructive way.
True, but if the wad is bad there is probably at least one thing that you could complement and say that the rest needs work.

And if said wad is SO terrible that there's nothing to complement? Why do people around here insist on sugar-coating things? If it's good, that's great! If it's bad, don't tell them it's good.

Again, I'm not talking about this wad, so don't start yelling at me for that. :X
This wad isn't BAD, it's just.. pointless.

Exactly. And sitting there "Oh, this is good, this is bad, this one stat is original, this other is overused" is a waste of time.
Honestly, not everything should be supportive. In fact, it sometimes helps to outright scrutinize work.

I'd call it a recolor, but there isn't really any color in it. Sad.

On a lighter note, LOL ARYAN TAILS

Hey, lets say this was a good practice for your wadding skills. Well, it seems you've proved yourself that you can wad. I think it was only a little bit useless to release it to public, since it hardly has edited sprites.

Super mystic sonic said:
Hey, lets say this was a good practice for your wadding skills. Well, it seems you've proved yourself that you can wad. I think it was only a little bit useless to release it to public, since it hardly has edited sprites.
That's what I was trying to say!

Do I really need to quote myself?
Why do you keep being overly complimentary and supportive?

Dark Warrior said:
Do I really need to quote myself?
Why do you keep being overly complimentary and supportive?
But, SMS was saying that it was pointless, but a practice, meaning that he wasn't being that harsh and still constructive. :P

Ah, but that's not the case.

Hey, lets say this was a good practice for your wadding skills. Well, it seems you've proved yourself that you can wad.

What he said was that he was "practicing". Changing a few variables isn't practice.

Dark Warrior said:
Ah, but that's not the case.

Hey, lets say this was a good practice for your wadding skills. Well, it seems you've proved yourself that you can wad.

What he said was that he was "practicing". Changing a few variables isn't practice.
Techicnicly it is because he is practicing changing them, it may not be the best thing to practice but it's still practice. It's like playing an instrument, when you are first begining you only blow only the mouth peice for pracitce, and evenutally get to the full instrument, even though the practice is unimportant it is still practice. :P

Look, people.

This WAD is useless. It's the worst kind of recolor imaginable with nothing even really changed. That was shown two pages ago.

Now then, that we have established that, will you all kindly SHUT UP? I really don't know what's worse here, the WAD or this topic that's resulted from it. It's one thing to say that this is a crappy WAD because it's a recolor with no added features, but it's another to ARGUE about it for three pages.

To the original poster: This WAD is crap. No offense, but it is. Why would I ever play as a simply recolored Tails with a few variables changed. It's totally pointless. Even amongst recolors, this is particularly bad.
To the rest of the idiots in this topic: Shut the **** up. KTHXBYE.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back