Kitsune.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of this? You can just type "Color white" in the console to do the same exact thing.

Shuffle said:
What's the point of this? You can just type "Color white" in the console to do the same exact thing.

What if he wants to add his own stats or play it in 1P WITHOUT the hassle of Splitscreen on Splitscreen off.

Though perhaps you should make it a private wad for yourself.

Bouncey said:
Shuffle said:

What if he wants to add his own stats or play it in 1P WITHOUT the hassle of Splitscreen on Splitscreen off.

Though perhaps you should make it a private wad for yourself.

Half-defensive. Oh well. I already figured I'd get flamed for this. Why does everyone get so mad just because it's a recolor?!

Because you're wasting your time. You could just type in "Color white" and only change the stats. :/

DarkKitsune said:
SO what?! I made a wad, stop flaming me!
You need to learn the definition of flaming. I was simply telling you how to do the same exact thing with less effort.
Flaming would be..
YOUR FUCKING RECOLOR SUCKS GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU DUMBASS NOOB!!!!1111one

Big difference, right?

Shuffle said:
DarkKitsune said:
SO what?! I made a wad, stop flaming me!
You need to learn the definition of flaming. I was simply telling you how to do the same exact thing with less effort.
Flaming would be..
YOUR **** RECOLOR SUCKS GET THE **** OFF THIS BOARD YOU DUMBASS NOOB!!!!1111one

Big difference, right?
True but, you should use constructive critisisam.
Bad example:
Quit the boards, you're just wasting space, oh and **** you!
Good example: You're wad has lots of room for improvment but it's the efort that counts, mabye you could try adding a custom ability or something to make it more original.

Well, at least you managed to make a wad (half the people on here can't and they bug everyone else about it) though, this is a recolor, and you could go ahead and grasp the concept of the "console".

Com said:
Well, at least you managed to make a wad (half the people on here can't and they bug everyone else about it) though, this is a recolor, and you could go ahead and grasp the concept of the "console".

I just wanted to make a wad, geesh!

camo man said:
Bad example:
Good example: You're wad has lots of room for improvment but it's the efort that counts, mabye you could try adding a custom ability or something to make it more original.

No, you don't get it. "Constructive" and "Supportive" are two entirely different words. The second "good example" only encourages more of the same. Telling someone they should use COLOR WHITE in the console is plenty constructive. Just not supportive, which people are looking for. But supportive comments won't be given unless deserved. Just because he "made" (Note the quotations) a character, doesn't mean it's something to support. Making a character for the sake of making one is stupid.

Dark Warrior said:
camo man said:
Bad example:

No, you don't get it. "Constructive" and "Supportive" are two entirely different words. The second "good example" only encourages more of the same. Telling someone they should use COLOR WHITE in the console is plenty constructive. Just not supportive, which people are looking for. But supportive comments won't be given unless deserved. Just because he "made" (Note the quotations) a character, doesn't mean it's something to support. Making a character for the sake of making one is stupid.
But the best consturctive comments are also suportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back