Votes: 0 0.0%
  • buffalo sauce

• sweet&sour sauce

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigboi, successfully contradicting Mystic is making a topic about cheese.

Oh, right, and I hate ketchup. Its sweetness is absolutely repulsive.

mikel93 said:
I hate mayonase.

But I like Ketchup!

You know what they do in Amsterdam? They put mayo in french fries. They don't dip them in it, they drown them in it.

"Catsup, catsup, catsup..." It sounds so strange to my quaint British ears. I know that posting images in this thread is a dangerous trend to start, but... I'm going to do it anyway:

heinzketchupt6bw.jpg

And you can't argue with that, because, as you should all know, Beanz Meanz Heinz.

:-P

Incidentally, I can't abide any of the suggested condiments.

Heinz is a wonderfull Ketchup company. In 1869 Henry John Heinz of Sharpsburg, Pennsylvania began delivering processed condiments to local grocers by horse drawn wagon. First the company devoloped Horseradish, Pickles, Sauerkraut, and Vineger. Though in 1875 a banking panic forced Henry to file for bankruptcy. Heinz restarted his business with his brother John and cousin Fredrick. Later that year the greatest thing in the condimental universe was introduced by the company. Ketchup!!! In 1919 Henry John Heinz passed away and the business was put in charge by his son Howard Heinz who was later succeeded by H.J. Heinz II in 1941. By 1972 Heinz reached the One Billion sale mark. Henry John Heinz II's son John Heinz was the first husband of Teresa Heinz Kerry who is now married to United States Senator John Kerry. Interesting isnt it!!

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Yeah, but Heinz is related to Kerry and Kerry sucks :(

****ing Republican.

Oogaland said:
And you can't argue with that, because, as you should all know, Beanz Meanz Heinz.

Henry John Heinz's Mean Bean Heinz Machine.

:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back