Votes: 0 0.0%
  • buffalo sauce

• sweet&sour sauce

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see how that could pass as sarcasm.

But regardless, as far as sauces go, I kinda like Burger King's mayo. I don't know why, but it tastes nothing like other mayos. In fact, I say the OTHER mayos (save maybe McD's) taste awful, but BK's is great. Not something I'd want to use frequently, admittedly, but still.

Otherwise, I'm not very into sauces.

You forgot BBQ sauce, which is by far the best (in my opinion), but Sweet 'n' sour chicken comes clearly in seccond.

I used to like mayo, but really lost interest in a after a while. I usually don't use ketchup or stuff like that, but if I had to pick, I'd go with ketchup. I really don't like the others here.

Edit: EXTRA salt? There's so much salt on fries already it makes me sick!

hotdog003 said:
You forgot BBQ sauce, which is by far the best (in my opinion), but Sweet 'n' sour chicken comes clearly in seccond.

I'm with Hotdog

Hmm...Hotdogs with mustard maybe...

I don't like any of them, myself. I prefer my food without the extra junk. The closest thing to an additive that I like is cheese.

You're such a party pooper, Mystic. There was the GTA topic. "Nah, I don't like GTA." What's next? A favorite type of music thread? "I don't listen to music."

You're such a stick in the mud, man. :roll:

JetKrazy said:
hotdog003 said:

I'm with Hotdog

Hmm...Hotdogs with mustard maybe...

Hey thats a good idea!!
hotdog1.gif

*Eats HotDog* Yum!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back