JTE be a op for #srb channel at mIRC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did he make it lager than ours, like THIS?

EDITING EDIT: doesn't work...

Yush. :lol: I did a lot of preview-ing to find that out.

Anyway... I'm flattered that there's a 2 page hate topic about me... Wow...

me too, i actually admire your work on spmoves. :wink: it actually became popular, but most of it was about text, and you. i didnt start this so im not the one offending you, i dont offend anyone on the boards, not that i know of, sorry if i offended anyone in SRB2 message boards.

Jason the Echidna said:
Yush. :lol: I did a lot of preview-ing to find that out.

Anyway... I'm flattered that there's a 2 page hate topic about me... Wow...

Well, at least no one has made a web page about you calling you a moron.

Not yet at least.

It's just a funny little thing, I didn't actually MEAN anything by it... I've known you for a while now, Sonicandtails218, I didn't think a little joke that I'm just too lazy to take down would put you against me so... :?

guys are we finally done fighting i'll lock the topic if u all agree that some how i dont see how but it is my fault zash was banned?but just agree to that i guess and i'll lock the topic.

whatever, (my post count is higher!) lock by doing...

LOCK.

a mod will lock it later :wink: :mrgreen:

Lovely.

Listen, you dumbasses. Lemme explain something called "UR ABOOSING UR POWERZ!!!". That argument is a moot point and totally stupid, and does not work in any public area. If you have a problem with an op in #srb2 Access, there is a specific person to bitch to. His name is a441. Likewise, if you have a problem with someone on #srb2 Esper, talk to Smidge204. If you have a problem with someone on #srb2general Esper, talk to me. Those three people are the founders of the specific channel, and have the power to op/deop people, and take administrative action against people in power.

Needless to say, IRC arguments are not to be taken to the message board. Ever. I don't care if JTE banned everyone who didn't bow down before his @. The only result from making a topic complaining about an op is total and complete idiocy, as you see in this topic here.

If I EVER see another topic about abuse of power on IRC, I will personally lock the topic, ban the creator of the topic, and ban all people who replied in the topic except me for my lock message. That includes people who joke in the topic.

Do I make myself clear?

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back