JTE be a op for #srb channel at mIRC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y2Jake said:
2. Eddie was banned because roleplaying isn't a thing we do.

Okay, first of all, if RPing was a bannable offense, that channel would have about five people left, not 25.

Now, this isn't something isolated in JTE's "Reign of Terror". JTE, as some of you know, recently put up a page going after me and another user calling us idiots. Not only is this wrong, as I am not an idiot, and neither is Joe (the other user detailed on the page). That fact that someone would have the nerve to post libel such as this shows that JTE probably doesn't have the moral standing to have any power. Also, Eddie did not change his IP delibrately. He has a dynamic IP, as any mod or admin here could tell you. To get mad at him for not knowing that, is as low as anything someone in power could do. And to permantly ban him for having fun as everyone else has been doing, and actually being better than others in terms of behavior, is also extremely low.

read the post above my post, above your post, above the real post of the double poster. GOT THAT? :twisted:

I think going to a messageboard to whine about IRC is pretty low.

Eddie's cool. It's awfully hard not to like someone with a name like Eddie.

The two of you stop! Just stop!
You're tearing this family apart ;_;

...what?! *shot and killed*

Sonicandtails218 said:
Y2Jake said:
2. Eddie was banned because roleplaying isn't a thing we do.

Okay, first of all, if RPing was a bannable offense, that channel would have about five people left, not 25.

Now, this isn't something isolated in JTE's "Reign of Terror". JTE, as some of you know, recently put up a page going after me and another user calling us idiots. Not only is this wrong, as I am not an idiot, and neither is Joe (the other user detailed on the page). That fact that someone would have the nerve to post libel such as this shows that JTE probably doesn't have the moral standing to have any power. Also, Eddie did not change his IP delibrately. He has a dynamic IP, as any mod or admin here could tell you. To get mad at him for not knowing that, is as low as anything someone in power could do. And to permantly ban him for having fun as everyone else has been doing, and actually being better than others in terms of behavior, is also extremely low.
I'm not the one who said RolePlaying was bannable, and I never blamed Eddie for his dynamic IP. All I know is that if someone even accedentally evades a ban, they should be rebanned. It's not that I hate you, guys, I never made up the rules. I'm just the only one awake to hold you to those rules.

Oh, by the way, Senku and Zash have repeatedly dragged me into little rooms to chat about how unfair it is that I ban Zash for repeatedly annoying the channel and disrupting the rest of the "users". Most recently, I had to re-ban Zash because he and Jake were annoying the crap outta eachother in a PM and Zash decided that was a good enough excuse to annoy the rest of the channel. And the funny thing is, he gave me a log of it all throughout which Jake only said things like "STOP. PMING. ME."

Jake finally /ignore'd him, yes, but drove himself out of the channel quickly because he was still high-tempered over the whole thing. That poor unstable kid...

hmp! Well 2 things. 1! Senku told me to do that, and i was bored so what did i have to lose? 2! Jake pmed me to annoy me about eggman way, all I did was ask what eggman way was. If you don't care, fine.

It seems this whole time Senku has been causing all your problems, Zash. Everything from asking you to invite me to a channel... Meh, you get what you get for listening to the devil. :roll: I'd probably care to an extent right now, but you had to yell it in my face not to care...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back