Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

• Sucks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This map is original. WTF are you talking about? Can you even try to guess how much experience and how much time it would take to make this? Even if there were other kart mods, none of them compare with this one. If I were new to srb2 I would actually think this is a actual game.

YAHOO!

This is the BEST wad i've ever seen! It's beats all my other wads (Yes, It even beats MR!)

Bad points:
>< Jumping is allowing cheating...Disable jumpin of summin!
>< Battle music dosent go too good...i have to turn my music off to play properly :(
'_' Can you put the MKDS version of block fort on there?
>< I tried to play splitscreen and all the weapons on the track disapeared!

And i can think of almost 500 good points!
BEST WAD EVUH!!!

Re: YAHOO!

>< I tried to play splitscreen and all the weapons on the track disapeared!

Well... That might be because of you? Mine works with splitscreen.

Vash said:
J-town said:
It isn't cheating. Ever played Mario Kart?
In my opinion, it can cause cheating but probably in a different way from the way he's thinking.

I won't say how, but I'll leave it at "bug abuse".

Oh I know! When you jump and boost at the right moment your touch the ground. You go like6million miles per an hour. (JOking) But you go really fast.I think if you mess with the f buttons J-man put a soc that makes your speed as fast as that? Maybe thats why?

josh the hedgehog said:
Oh I know! When you jump and boost at the right moment your touch the ground. You go like6million miles per an hour. (JOking) But you go really fast.I think if you mess with the f buttons J-man put a soc that makes your speed as fast as that? Maybe thats why?
Yep, that's the one. ^_^

[quote="J-town(Yes, It even beats MR!)

Nothing....will beat the Mystic Realm....

Back on topic, I realy like it, but I can't use it on netgames...

Jman said:
If you haven't notice my signature I haven't been wadding at all since I released this the second time. So it won't come out in a long time.

Is this mod dead then?

aaronkfmaster said:
[quote="J-town(Yes, It even beats MR!)

Nothing....will beat the Mystic Realm....

Back on topic, I realy like it, but I can't use it on netgames...

Netgames Work when I use this mod.

Vash said:
J-town said:
Bad points:
It isn't cheating. Ever played Mario Kart?

Yes, I've got MarioKart DS, you DON'T have to go left right left right to get a speed boost in J-kart though?
Did i make sense?
ANYWAY, i said jumping was allowing cheating, not cheating itself...i know what im talkking about!

josh the hedgehog said:
Well... That might be because of you? Mine works with splitscreen.

Maybe I'll try it again...but when i first started it, it was only 1 nbox = the 'ring'

Sonow Hakura said:
This map is original. WTF are you talking about? Can you even try to guess how much experience and how much time it would take to make this? Even if there were other kart mods, none of them compare with this one. If I were new to srb2 I would actually think this is a actual game.

Er... Yeah. About that. This mod is really lame and thrown together. I'd help improve it but:
1) Jman is gone, so the progect is dead.
2) He hates me. :/
3) I have my own Mod.

I'm sorry, you're asking everybody to make levels for you. If THAT isn't throwing a mod together, I don't know what is.

BlueZero4 said:
I'm sorry, you're asking everybody to make levels for you. If THAT isn't throwing a mod together, I don't know what is.

No I didn't o.O. Who told you such bull. They offered.

Seriously.

Just because they made the levels for you, it doesn't mean you weren't asking for them in the first place. I swear, if you want the levels so badly, make them yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back