Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

• Sucks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine if you want jman to scrap rainbow road and robo circuit, go ahead and do it(its not like it'll hurt me), and on edge stop being stupid, if jman removed the soc and characters, it'd just be a normal old average mod, and it wouldn't be jmankart mod anymore, the soc and characters is the only thing that makes this kartlike, so taking out the soc and stuff is like getting rid of the full mod.

I agree with robo.

This is JmanKart, not JmanRace. If you took out the karts, this wouldn't be too original or interesting. Besides, It's kind of odd playing with the normal characters here.

All rainbow road needs is a few minor updates, and more checkpoints.

J-city needs a few updates though.

It needs to have wider passageways, lower signs, and needs to be less confusing.

Yeah, the only real things wrong here are the broken linedefs in Rainbow Road and J-City.

And Roboegg99, with an attitude like that we might as well do as you say and remove these PERFECTLY FINE maps. Maybe if you didn't take everything to offense then we wouldn't, from your screwed up point of view, treat you like shit. We are all equals here.

And don't make any "Fine I'll leave SRB2" remarks, because we all know you can't no matter how hard you try. Pre-diggity-dictable.

Do you even THINK about why people don't like the maps and characters you create? Do you even THINK about why you're not as good at editing SRB2 as CZ64 and Mystic are? Your creations, to be subtle, aren't of as good quality as the other things out there. Maybe if you were willing to improve then people would like your creations more, and maybe if you fixed up that negative attitude you have then people will like YOU more.

Ok, so changing one's personality is a big ask, but seriously we don't have the time to put up with someone with an attitude problem.

But, how does one improve? That's easy. When you release something, listen to what people have to say about it. Ask if there's anything you can do to improve. You can turn Recky's Adventure into Acid Missile if you listen and let people help you.

But, you may notise you can't post new topics in editing without being locked. Why does Mystic do this? Easy, because you've been creating project ideas and then canning them in three seconds flat. You've deveoloped a reputation from doing it for so long. Finish something small, like a CTF map for example, and release it on the forums or in the level contest. There, you completed something. Everyone can check it out. Your map can have critisism applyed and you can use that to improve your skill. Easy.

One notable thing that you do is that you seem to be making stuff because you feel you need to. You don't have to, nobody's forcing you. I personally haven't done anything by myself, except for a map in the upcoming contest, and people don't dislike me... as much... as you... Anywho, find something you're good at and improve on that. You seem to be getting better at level design, so work on that. I'll give you a few pointers on that. Constantly test your map for bugs. When you think you're finished, play the map. Is the map fun? Do you enjoy it? If you don't then how do you know others would like it.

And finally. Editing Help is your friend. Use it. Make small topics about small questions like "How do I make waterfalls?"

Wow. Big post. :eek:

I'd just like to say something to Roboegg99. You don't have to listen, care, or even read this, but I'd like to point this out. You make wads, people are either displeased or ask for an adjustment. Then you give up on it and start a new wad. What you should do is listen to what people are saying that should be added or changed. Work more on what you've done rther than start over on another wad. then you can please others much easier. :)

I'm not taking out j-city(unfinished) cuz more people like it. But I just keep forgetting to show the map on lvl select :oops: . And J city also help for people who don't know the map numbers. I cant seem to fix those broken linedefs may have to redo those lvls. Robo circuit is staying, and Rainbow road is something I'll reincarnate since I'm good at reincarnating. One thing I don't get why do you complain about the optional stuff to on edge. Like Kartsp and Jumping.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
I'd just like to say something to Roboegg99. You don't have to listen, care, or even read this, but I'd like to point this out. You make wads, people are either displeased or ask for an adjustment. Then you give up on it and start a new wad. What you should do is listen to what people are saying that should be added or changed. Work more on what you've done rther than start over on another wad. then you can please others much easier. :)

Yeah I've been looking at and reading critism(spelling), and I've learned how to make thok barriers, better levels, resize levels, and about object placement.

I would like to post something that people don't read my site downlaod page of this mod. You wanna know why weapons don't shoot right well then read this. :evil:

Note Plz Read: And Don't forget to Press F1 to see how to play. I advise you not to look up and down if your using the keyboard because you will not shoot right, if this happens press your center view key. And mouse lookers would need to hold there center view key if they want to shoot items straight.

i cant believe!!

jman at least you made one like that i was hoping for a mod to be done i tried it it was cooli play with my brother

If you haven't notice my signature I haven't been wadding at all since I released this the second time. So it won't come out in a long time.

This mod is most certianly not awesome.

Jman, It is like you have sold your talents.

karts? Has'nt that been done? I can think of 2 wads with karts, and 3 If you count your luigi kart thing.

Find something that has not yet been done, that way people will not talk "smack" about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back