Sonic R curse

• real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok look, there is no such thing as a Tails Doll curse. SEGA just made a Tails Doll for Sonic R and never gave him any bad stuff. He just looks creepy in some ways. Now n00bs started making tons of rumors about the creppy doll like he's got a curse, and he'll kill you. We all know there's no curse. Curses are never real.

It used to be funny, then people like the people here who still like it had to ruin it by going overboard with it.

If the Tails-Doll curse was real, I'd say the best way to stop the curse is to keep making up lame crap about it and dragging it out. That would kill it for sure....Oh, ok I get it now.

The guy who made the TD page has a Shadow fan site.

- ANY CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER

I am one of those people who stops to think about where stuff comes from. I'd have to say that the curse is just the result of some joke someone made that got a bit to far. Think about it, a joke character that's a doll coming out of a tv while you here a song titled "Can you feel the sunshine" sounds like a joke I would make.
Still, it's fun to make stories about, and the Tails Doll curse should not be excluded from comedy stories. I've seen someone do some pretty funny stuff using the Tails Doll.

I think the curse is real. It dooms people to a never ending cycle of bad Tails-Doll jokes and dumb "cursed" stories. Not to mention it maks them post stupid topics. :roll:

Half of those "True Stories" aren't credible, anyway, because they say Sega instead of Traveller's Tales, the actual developer of Sonic R.

Bigboi said:
Half of those "True Stories" aren't credible, anyway, because they say Sega instead of Traveller's Tales, the actual developer of Sonic R.
You can't curse fricking pixels!!! This is just plain stupid that's like beating rune scape 100% then a goblin comes out and kills u or if tails doll is real then so would sonic shadow and the others..... look here
fire+doll=burn't wool and ashes
see i smart :mrgreen: for the 13 of u who said real is like saying dragons are real
i think i have won plz say i have destroyed this debate..........

Owner said:
Bigboi said:
You can't curse fricking pixels!!! This is just plain stupid that's like beating rune scape 100% then a goblin comes out and kills u or if tails doll is real then so would sonic shadow and the others..... look here
fire+doll=burn't wool and ashes
see i smart :mrgreen: for the 13 of u who said real is like saying dragons are real
i think i have won plz say i have destroyed this debate..........

Owner said:
by the way. that last post was mega-nova. not me.

You really shouldn't let people like that have access to your account... :roll:

No, you have not won. We all know it's fake, nobody actually believes it.

Sure, the dragons you think of are fake, but there is a reptile called a dragon. 2 for all I know. Comodo and bearded. I have a pet dragon, you...you...you... :,( dragon hater!

Komodo dragons are not mythical dragons. Also, just shut up and let this topic die.

I'm going to kill it, since you all seem to be unwilling to let it die a painless, non-lock-induced death.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back