Sonic R curse

• real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To SS: of course you dont see him! he came out of the computer!!

I'm definatly cursed.

Case 1) TD missing from Sonic R's character selection screen.

Case 2) I woke up a few days ago to a slurping sound. 5 mins later, 'Livin' in the city' was playing on my radio.

Case 3) The other day I was leaving my house and I swear I heard my mom say 'can you feel the sunshine?' As i left for the bus...

Case 4) I keep seeing a glowing red thing in the across-the-road house...

Case 5) Sometimes at night, I cant move...

Case 6) Acording to SS, TD has been doing nightly rants on my msn account...

There are two reasons that this curse would never hurt me.

1. There is no possible way that a doll could come out of a video game and kill somebody. The screenshot with Tails Doll missing from the character select screen was probably either a hoax or a glitch.

2. I have the PC version. The songs don't seem to work on this version.. All the stories I've read either specifically mention the Saturn version or the song lyrics.

EDIT: I wasn't trying to sound literal.
Anyway, Sega might have known about the curse, because they made tagging Super Sonic with Tails Doll stupidly hard. Also, for some reason, the music files aren't even on my CD. Weird.

Cyber Chaos said:
There are two reasons that this curse would never hurt me.

1. There is no possible way that a doll could come out of a video game and kill somebody. The screenshot with Tails Doll missing from the character select screen was probably either a hoax or a glitch.

DUH! It's a joke!
Don't be so literal.

Cyber Chaos said:
2. I have the PC version. The songs don't seem to work on this version.. All the stories I've read either specifically mention the Saturn version or the song lyrics.

Songs work on the PC version. I know, I used to have it.

ZTaimat said:
That's probobly the creepiest.....

O and I think Mimiru scared it off by saying "he eats dolls"
and I kept telling it that I'll sic Hyper Sonic on it and it won't listen....

I still have the PC version, and the songs work just fine. Maybe you accidentally went into the audio settings for the game and turned off the vocals in the music.

Also, for some reason, the music files aren't even on my CD. Weird.

Well they should be. Opening up your audio player and telling it to play CD Audio from your CD-Rom drive should let you listen to all the songs. Same with the PC version of Sonic CD. This does not apply to Sonic & Knuckles Collection because the developers of the port were out of their minds at the time and decided to use crappy MIDI music instead.

ok i don't belive in curces i have played the game for ages i always went puppet tails am i dead no, this is a perfetic curce this is the most perfetic curce ever!

Watch out...people who think nothing will happen are the first to go down...

(I don't believe in the curse so how can I say that?)

well hear me i don't belive in.....
bad luck, good luck, curces, miracles
and the list goes on not even ghosts or spirits

Actually, i think RE4FAN is cursed, with the anti-spelling/grammar curse.

Ok i don't beleive in curses. I have played the game for ages, and i always used puppet tails, and am i dead? no, this is a pathetic curse.

You fail.

Okay......I had a close encounter with Super Tails Doll......(yes he can turn super I witnessed it)

Story: I was remembering playing Sonic R one day, that memory was a very bad thing to remember after reading all the Tails Doll stories, I thought they were fake. Then I noticed a glowing red light outside my house one day, then I thought 'he could be watching me, better stay on guard', then I heard his laughter inside my head, he was using his mind powers to twist me. Then he appeared, 7 Black Chaos Emeralds were circling him, a flash of bright rainbow appeared and there he was, in his Super form. He charged at me, and I just held up an Shadow the Hedgehog game case and he flinched. I then stabbed his eyes out with a knife forcing him to fight blindly, I then stabbed his red jewel which turned out to be the source of his power. He vanished, who knows if he will return? all we know is that a Super form of him exists and it is damn deadly.

The first time I had to face him, it had given me an evil yet publicly plainly look. All it greeded was for once to lose in a race. Once I beat it, it was mine to control for the day... until I unlocked Super Sonic.

This Tails Doll WAS only seen once in this game, far as I can remember. So all it greeded for was racing.

*Hopes this post isn't too late*

[joke]Hmm... wonder if the curse will go on to the first Tails plushie (Hah! Got you there) wad....[/joke]

Personally, I think that all he needs is to be loved... *sees a tails plush with a red jewel in the head* Hi, there... *hugs it* *it screams in pain*

O_O

...Wasn't the person who made this topic going to make a Tails Doll Wad? Oh well. I guess I'll make it *Hears evil laughter along with "Can you feel the sunshine?' in the background*

O_O

I'd just need a cleaned-up set of tails sprites, or at least a complete set. Where DO you get the sprites for these, anyways?

ZTaimat said:
To SS: of course you dont see him! he came out of the computer!!

I'm definatly cursed.

Case 1) TD missing from Sonic R's character selection screen.

Case 2) I woke up a few days ago to a slurping sound. 5 mins later, 'Livin' in the city' was playing on my radio.

Case 3) The other day I was leaving my house and I swear I heard my mom say 'can you feel the sunshine?' As i left for the bus...

Case 4) I keep seeing a glowing red thing in the across-the-road house...

Case 5) Sometimes at night, I cant move...

One day I heard something whisper to me to kill the asistant principal that day and I didn't know what the voice was. Somehow, it knew that I was lethal. I think I turned into tailsdoll after I went to Cumberland Hall. The next day, I was feeling like a fox. After I got out of Cumberland Hall, I read that Tailsdoll topic, (but this was months after).Tails attacked me in a dream but in the next day I was feeing like Tails the fox for real.

The curse ended one night when I saw nothing and I heard Tailsdoll call me a thief and then I felt normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back