Is it wired to have a crush on a video game Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
118939124674.jpg

The above image regards this entire thread. Good day sir.

It's not weird to like a video game character, but if you really for reals fall in love with a video game character... pretty weird, unless you don't have a life. If you are a hardcore gamer, it may seem normal but what can I say? I'm not 100% sure myself because I never felt that way. Though I was accused many times of falling in love with Sonic, that is not true. Hell, i'm a dude for god's sake. :lol:

Dude

Dude, it's nice to have a crush on a vg character, but when I was 6 I found out I would never get anything out of Amy considering she doesn't have a brain(no vg character does.).

dp

amyrose said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
I'll Begin said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
And what do you mean you're shy around eachother? She's not real so you've never met her! No offense but I think it's weird.
Are you accusing Avi's Girlfriend of not being real?
No, I'm saying that Amy Rose the Hedgehog isn't real.

amyrose is real.....but not Amy Rose....
(yeah, I said it, uh-huh, I went there....)

Sorry for DP. But lol, you layed it on him! Sorry I like to agree with people I know.

Wired yes weird no but wired of course it hurts you got wires going around your back and don't get me started about the arms.

Yeah, when I'm playing videogames I get totally WIRED!

Bad puns aside, I personally am attracted to a few videogame characters. Though I acknoledge that they are not real, and were they, they'd never go out with me. So I know to move on.

Well actual I have thought of this theory you see in are world such things as drawn shows like nicktoons for example and video game characters all have there own universe I like to call it the 2Dimesion o.O.

mikesword221 said:
Well actual I have thought of this theory you see in are world such things as drawn shows like nicktoons for example and video game characters all have there own universe I like to call the 2Dimesion o.O.
Why would it be the 2dimension if most videogame characters today are 3dimensional?

Ummm...Great you just broke my the theory!Now I have to restart...Wait I got it alright the 4Dimesion for video game characters.

You misunderstand the definition of the word dimension. No one can live in a dimension.

I prefer to think that different worlds exist ACROSS the 5th dimension. But nonetheless, I still consider these worlds purely imaginary, with no true existance outside of our hearts, and the eyes of young children.

Great now you just broke my other theory!Well I guess I could go back to trying to find out the zelda timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back