Is 2008 going better then 2007 for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesword221

The man with no plan.
It is for me! Lets see I got SSBB preordered(like no one else didn't)SRB2 1.1 might come out this year if there is no breaks during development and SMW 1.8 comes out this year. So this year is turning out really good for me.

Ice said:
It's not for me, only four more years till the end of the world...

I dont realy beleave in that mayan calander bull****. or other end of the world crap.

Chaos said:
The end of the world thing is as false to me as global warming.

QFT! =D
Anyway, I guess, why?
I goto New York to meet the most special person in the world...to me! ^^
So I guess so...Oh, and Silent Hill 5 might come out this year!

Of course I was kidding. I don't exactly believe that the world will end on that day, but I do believe something of importance will happen.

Ice said:
Of course I was kidding. I don't exactly believe that the world will end on that day, but I do believe something of importance will happen.

There will be, apparently, December 21st 2012 is the date of the winter solstice, which is apparently when the sun is at its solar maximum. At this same time, the sun will apparently be aligned on the galactic equator (like the earth's, but for gravity not heat).

Anyways, yeah, I think 2008 will be a good year for me, a very financial year, in fact. As well as that, it'll be a year of success and of a brand new beast sitting in my PC's PCI-Express slot.

Please, stop going "ZOMG, teh worlld wil edn in 2012!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It's just bull. The world won't end. Remember that HUGE COMET that was supposed to hit the Earth a few weeks ago? Didn't come close. So stop acting like a moron, and stop believing this bull.

Dec 21 2012 is supposedly an electromagnetic reversal. Perhaps a few power outages, and birds flying north for the winter, but no world ending.

Anyways, since half of 2007 for me was Middle School, and High School > Middle School, probably.

Draykon said:
Dec 21 2012 is supposedly an electromagnetic reversal. Perhaps a few power outages, and birds flying north for the winter, but no world ending.

Anyways, since half of 2007 for me was Middle School, and High School > Middle School, probably.

I'm hoping for it to be an excellent year. I'm becoming a sophomore, woah. I feel so old! I'm still not used to high school though, but I'm sure I'm going to have fun with the classes I'm taking in sophomore year.

Oh and Draykon, good luck! You're going to need it. =P
(Btw, Freshmen Fridays only exist in some schools...)

Sumakima said:
Please, stop going "ZOMG, teh worlld wil edn in 2012!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It's just bull. The world won't end. Remember that HUGE COMET that was supposed to hit the Earth a few weeks ago? Didn't come close. So stop acting like a moron, and stop believing this bull.

I love reading such thoughtless comments...
No one is going "ZOMG, teh worlld wil edn in 2012!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" For most who believe in such things, it's usually due to religious beliefs, and shouldn't be judged so quickly. As for me, I was being sarcastic in that first post of mine.

2007: 8800GT, Crysis, Halo 3, i gotz me moneyz, Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion.

2008: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, new laptop, more moneyz lolz, Geforce 9600GT (Seriously, look at the reviews. I'm not getting one, though, considering I already have an 8800GT.), Crysis patch 1.2 (Yes, some games already have 1.1s.)

Kinda hard to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back