Is 2008 going better then 2007 for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naga said:
2007: 8800GT, Crysis, Halo 3, i gotz me moneyz, Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion.

2008: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, new laptop, more moneyz lolz, Geforce 9600GT (Seriously, look at the reviews. I'm not getting one, though, considering I already have an 8800GT.), Crysis patch 1.2 (Yes, some games already have 1.1s.)

Kinda hard to decide.

Go with 08 because Brawl, laptop, and more money.

WHat can be better than that?

I've got Brawl, got a new computer, got a girlfriend, got a lot of spare money, I'm expecting a new job this year, expecting SRB2 1.1 this year, and I'm going on quite a few vacations this year around.

What could you possibly want more?!

For me, 2008 is going well. I got myself a used dell and can see the flashlight in HL2 EP1 (I couldn't on my laptop). I also got my self a copy of DOOM 2 for pc on CD, along side Doom64, and started making doom mods.

Also rember when people thought Y2K was the end of the world?

Super mystic sonic said:
I've got Brawl, got a new computer, got a girlfriend, got a lot of spare money, I'm expecting a new job this year, expecting SRB2 1.1 this year, and I'm going on quite a few vacations this year around.

What could you possibly want more?!

Nothing else if you ask me. What about a new system?

I think a solar eclipse is supposed to occur in 2012.

Of course, where I live, we won't see a total eclipse until 2017.

Anyways, '08 has been decent so far. I'm set to receive a nice refund on taxes (plus that rebate that comes in May), so I've been thinking about getting a nice little HDTV I've had my eye on.

Alright, alright. Becoming even richer than Bill Gates, world peace, a better economy, happiness for all, etc.

Now if you still feel like you could correct me even more, do hesitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back