Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would post the link from SV, but I think it got deleted when your account was removed from the database.
Welcome, TimberWaffle! :D

Now there's no need to jump to using profanity, think about it.

What would Sonic do? When Sonic utterly despises someone, he dosen't cuss them out, he challenges them to a race.

Draykon said:
Now there's no need to jump to using profanity, think about it.

What would Sonic do? When Sonic utterly despises someone, he dosen't cuss them out, he challenges them to a race.

Still, that name is not to leave SVMB.

Hey Timberwaffle, want me to pull another flame form? =P

Yeah, I Mystic form'd him. Funny as hell, thought I was gunna get permbanned. PM me for link.

Spazzo said:
Hey Timberwaffle, want me to pull another flame form? =P

Yeah, I Mystic form'd him. Funny as hell, thought I was gunna get permbanned. PM me for link.

How about you shut the hell up?

jrose05 said:
Spazzo said:
TimberWolf said:
jrose05 said:
This is not a chat room. Stop this before you guys get banned.
Sorry. I just hate it when people bring that name to other forums.

Sorry TimberWaffle. :cry:

Spazzo this is not funny. Stop this now before you get banned.

I WOULD like it if someone could censor that word into my name, adn if someone could edit those posts to replace that word with my name.

Whats this? a censorship of the word Timberwaffle? Editing posts for your convenience? So familar....yet...

The SRB2 forum's don't work that way, Waffle. The SVMB did, but not here.Redzonic Jr, perhaps?

Mystic said:
4. Keep any arguments you have with other members outside of the board. Likewise, flaming, or mindless insulting of another user, is strictly prohibited. Trolling, or posting to intentionally disrupt forum activity and/or to generate an angry response, is strictly prohibited in all forms.

If he thinks you are flaming him then it is agent the rules.

jrose05 said:
Mystic said:
4. Keep any arguments you have with other members outside of the board. Likewise, flaming, or mindless insulting of another user, is strictly prohibited. Trolling, or posting to intentionally disrupt forum activity and/or to generate an angry response, is strictly prohibited in all forms.

Quoted for truth.

jrose05 said:
Mystic said:

I think you're flaming me. You should be banned.

(see my point now?)

If Spazzo wants to call him TimberWaffle, he should be able to. TimberWolf shouldn't be annoyed by this anyway.

jrose05 said:
Mystic said:

Then let it be, jrose. The mods can do what they like, but I know TimberWaffle well enough to make my own judgements on these issues.

On that topic, I don't think I need somebody like you reminding me of what the rules state. I know what the rules are, how (overly) enforced they are, and what to do and what not to do. It's not like you can do anything about it, anyways.

Spazzo said:
jrose05 said:
Mystic said:

Then let it be, jrose. The mods can do what they like, but I know TimberWaffle well enough to make my own judgements on these issues.

On that topic, I don't think I need somebody like you reminding me of what the rules state. I know what the rules are, how (overly) enforced they are, and what to do and what not to do. It's not like you can do anything about it, anyways.

Considering the fact that you're pissing off a fellow Canadian.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back