Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.
I'm new and play SRB2 a long Time now.

And i saw a User named Neo_Chaotikal. If a Mod/Admin thinks that i shouldn't have the Username Neo. Then feel Free to PM me, so i can say some other Username.

my name is roboegg99 i am aslo called recky short for reckythehedgehog.
i am 14 years old and i love playing srb2 when playing online i made a few friends.
dark mysterious
cory
sinoc
nitro the enchidna
turtle man
delta
mystery
blue warrior
sonicboom007
jade power
acidtails
and alittle bit more but i look forward to meeting new people.
p.s. i am a nice person i am not mean i am always friendly.
edit:my default name that my computer makes me come in as is cameron on netgames but a.k.a. roboegg99.

I'm new on the forums- but not new to srb2. I've been playing for awhile.

you've might of seen me as blue fox on netgames. so hi!

Hi

Hello. My name is Ben Singer. My server name is sometimes such, while other times it may be James. It is nice to meet you.

I mineaswell take this moment to welcome you all and say that the admins don't like it when you don't capitalize your I's.

I know I already introduced myself, but now im starting all over again. You should already know me for what I wrote already

Hi, me again. Like roboegg99 I love playing srb2 :mrgreen: and I've made some new friends, who r:
Edwards-3
Bluw Warrior
Pyro
Guys
Acidtails
Nitro The Hedgehog
Dark Mystic
and I'm a very nice person and I like making jokes so if you see me playing srb2, get ready to laugh! :mrgreen: Oh, and booman77, NICE icon man, it's awsome!

Hello to all that are reading this.
My name is Alba.
I was born on Wenesday 28 June in 1989.
I'm form Spain and I live in Valencia.
I speak two languages; Valencian and Spanish. Valencian is the first that I learned and Spainish is the official language of my country.
I started to study English when I was 8 years old. But this language is difficult to learn, in my opinion, I have some difficulties whit it.
I also know Catalan language, it is like Valencian one.

Hola y bienvenidos a la comunidad de SRB2!

Pardonome para mi espanol, olvido mucho.
Deseo un experiencia bien aqui. Leas las reglas, por favor.
Si tiene preguntas de reglas, preguntarme.

Hasta luego!

SSNTails said:
Hola y bienvenidos a la comunidad de SRB2!

Pardonome para mi espanol, olvido mucho.
Deseo un experiencia bien aqui. Leas las reglas, por favor.
Si tiene preguntas de reglas, preguntarme.

Hasta luego!

A well respected forum member on a net game said:
It's funny how the admins don't have to follow their own rules.

*mauled*

I haven't posted here yet. Oh well just incase you havn't seen me in netgames, IRC(which I only recently started using) or any of my posts (which is unlickly because this is my 300th post) then I will introduce myself.

Hi, I'm The yellow blue dude, or known as Thunder in IRC or netgames. I hope you all like me, if not, I won't mind if your nasty.

Shu said:
A well respected forum member on a net game said:
It's funny how the admins don't have to follow their own rules.
*mauled*

Uh... speaking English is in the rules? I think #2 only applies if you are TYPING English.

Unless you're saying that my Spanish wasn't grammatically correct....?

I just realized I never introduced myself! I'm nitro and my real name is Chris. I'm 12 and a pretty good sprite editor. I suck at makign custom sprites. I may later show my only good custom sprites, but that's on my dad's computer and he doesn't have internet access.

...Does that matter?

Spanish is Spanish, not English. You don't hold English grammar rules to another language, because the other language then has a whole different set of grammar rules. The rules do not say you can only speak English. It says "Decent English", which can pretty much be assumed and translated to, "Decent Spanish", or some other language. Just use the grammar correctly to the best of your ability for a different language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back