Introduce Yourself!

Ok, this post is kind of old, but meh, I'll present myself anyways:
Hi, I'm Seby! A male Latin American who likes Sonic since being a lil kid. I've thought of joinin here before but... I hadn't enough time...????
I also like (and sometimes love) other games like KartRiders Rift, SplitGate, LittleBig Planet 2, and some other games more.
It was kinda obvious, but I've been playing SRB2 since 2020, not so much time after 2.2 has been released.

(Yeah, 3 years but it isn't almost nothing compared to other veterans, huh...)

I hope this MB community is fun to join in, i've been playing with admirable people's mods from this page all this time!
Welp, that's all for now, hope you accept me in this group!

(English is not my native language, instead, it's Spanish)

hello my name is sneaky i play videogames a tails fan but also a bit of a sonic fan who wants to get into stage biulding and charictore creating making them fleshed out i am also a streamer and a youtuber but i am new to the board but not srb2 altho i am still bad at it
i dont like being rude

i am also bad at spelling my links are in my links page as well as my youtube one and more ig.....ummm what else to put.....idk tbh

Hi, I'm

keyboard_kart_69​

I am from Dominican Republic. I am playing SRB2 since I was a kid (since version demo v.1.09.4).

I like this game so much!

This was my first online videogame ever back when the version 2.0.6 was released and my favorite WADs to play online where: SF94-Serv and the rest of the party!

I'm glad to meet you all and learn more about the game and the community!
Post automatically merged:

Ok, this post is kind of old, but meh, I'll present myself anyways:
Hi, I'm Seby! A male Latin American who likes Sonic since being a lil kid. I've thought of joinin here before but... I hadn't enough time...????
I also like (and sometimes love) other games like KartRiders Rift, SplitGate, LittleBig Planet 2, and some other games more.
It was kinda obvious, but I've been playing SRB2 since 2020, not so much time after 2.2 has been released.

(Yeah, 3 years but it isn't almost nothing compared to other veterans, huh...)

I hope this MB community is fun to join in, i've been playing with admirable people's mods from this page all this time!
Welp, that's all for now, hope you accept me in this group!

(English is not my native language, instead, it's Spanish)

Hi, Seby! It's nice to meet you!

hello my name is sneaky i play videogames a tails fan but also a bit of a sonic fan who wants to get into stage biulding and charictore creating making them fleshed out i am also a streamer and a youtuber but i am new to the board but not srb2 altho i am still bad at it
i dont like being rude

i am also bad at spelling my links are in my links page as well as my youtube one and more ig.....ummm what else to put.....idk tbh
Hi sneaky! It's very nice to meet you! Welcome!

Hello, forum!
My name is Robin. I am 20 years old and trans and I draw funny animal characters. I have been following Sonic Robo Blast 2's development since I was 10 years old and have very recently gotten extremely addicted to SRB2Kart. I have very rudimentary knowledge on coding but I love making sprite art and I hope I can share my creations with all of you on the forum.

Nice to meet all of you! :D

Hello. I am Spunch. I've been playing this game since 2015. I'm into this (because yes), Sonic (duh), SpongeBob, Pac-Man, Rayman, and a bunch of other sduf. I make memes and occasional art. My favorite Sonic character is Amy. Nice to meet you people! A-no, no. I might start making mods for this game once I learn Lua coding and how to sprite.
Please reply to this thread about the obscure PC port of Pac-Man World from South Korea if you have any information about it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Now, It's the Beginning of a Fantastic Story! Let's Make a Journey to the Cave of Monsters! GOOD LUCK!!

Apologies for the Sudden Arrival from Bubble Bobble, so My Name is Bubblun. And I'm Classified as a "Bubble Dragon" as My own Species, and a "Certified Bubble Bobble Character" as the Game-related thing for Me. As seen in My Appearance, I'm a Green Dragon with Pink Limbs (with Yellow Paws in it), Yellow Spikes, Blue Eyes, Yellow Cheeks, White (Semi-Rounded) Claws, a Pointed Tooth and a White Belly. I appear in all Bubble Bobble Experiences (Games), as well as Taito Corporation-related Media and Material.

Kinda late, but..
i’m Cheeseboi!
i currently have 4 addons on the mb.
i make mods not because i i lke making them, but because i want t play them.
here’s a few of my abominations i have made
New CSS.png

the man, the myth, the legend himself!
CHEESEBOI THE CIRCLE
IMG_2828.png

the unstable prototype
PLASMA METAL SONIC
codename MSAlpha

Now, It's the Beginning of a Fantastic Story! Let's Make a Journey to the Cave of Monsters! GOOD LUCK!!

Apologies for the Sudden Arrival from Bubble Bobble, so My Name is Bubblun. And I'm Classified as a "Bubble Dragon" as My own Species, and a "Certified Bubble Bobble Character" as the Game-related thing for Me. As seen in My Appearance, I'm a Green Dragon with Pink Limbs (with Yellow Paws in it), Yellow Spikes, Blue Eyes, Yellow Cheeks, White (Semi-Rounded) Claws, a Pointed Tooth and a White Belly. I appear in all Bubble Bobble Experiences (Games), as well as Taito Corporation-related Media and Material.

Great. Now the Bubble Bobble theme is stuck in my head. Thanks. lol

Kinda late, but..
i’m Cheeseboi!
i currently have 4 addons on the mb.
i make mods not because i i lke making them, but because i want t play them.
here’s a few of my abominations i have made
View attachment 95541

the man, the myth, the legend himself!
CHEESEBOI THE CIRCLE
View attachment 95542
the unstable prototype
PLASMA METAL SONIC
codename MSAlpha
"Behold the power of cheese!"

Hey there! My name is Prower1993, I'm from Puerto Rico, Aguas Buenas, I speak both Spanish and English, and, as My name implies, i'm a huge fan of Tails! Ive only been like, two, three months on the SRB2 comminuty as a member, but I play SRB2 from almost 2 years ago.
I like the Sonic, Metroid, RE, Crash Bandicoot, Zelda franchises.
I'm currently trying to Learn animation in SFM, and i'm a drawer, having done a few Sonic Fan Arts and Stop Motions, that arent as much as drawings, but Ive done a few.

Heya! I'm Void Animates! My personality has... well kinda changed over the past 2/3 years of being here.
Let me reintroduce myself!
I love modding Friday Night Funkin' and SRB2.
My favorite color is purple.
My favorite games are:
FNF, SRB2, Pokemon Go, Minecraft Bedwars.

That's practically the gist of who I am!
Thanks for reading! And stay safe out there! (wherever you guys are!)

Meh, I'm bored, may as well.
Here goes! :welcometoreleases:

Hiya! I'm Andromeda or Andro, for Short
I'm Male (pronouns he/him), Gay, and I have (inattentive)ADHD (yay me)
Favourite colour is Purple.
My capabilities include:
- Map making
- 3D Modelling/Animation
-
-
- yeah, that's about it.
I like Sonic, Doctor Who, Star Trek, and I like Chiptune music, instrumental music, electronic music, electro swing, and Sonic Music (its like its own genre to me)

Dunno what else to say, really.
This is prolly fine tho, right?
See ya'll around

Last edited:
Ok soo
I gona redo the first one that i did

Hi,i am Jhon,i live in Brazil
My favorite Color is Pink (Kinda strange opinion for a man)
I am a boy and my pronous are He/Him
heterosexual
Can do Sonic 1,2,3 and CD styled song
I can do SRB2 Maps
And i do Genesis Styled sprites
Crawla Sprites1.png
Sprite-0003.gif

Meh, I'm bored, may as well.
Here goes! :welcometoreleases:

Hiya! I'm Andromeda or Andro, for Short
(as of writing this ^ this is false information, I'm gonna change my name once I'm able to.)
I'm Male (pronouns he/him), Gay, and I have (inattentive)ADHD (yay me)
Favourite colour is Purple.
My capabilities include:
- Map making
- 3D Modelling/Animation
-
-
- yeah, that's about it.
I like Sonic, Doctor Who, Star Trek, and I like Chiptune music, instrumental music, electronic music, electro swing, and Sonic Music (its like its own genre to me)

Dunno what else to say, really.
This is prolly fine tho, right?
See ya'll around
Dude, you are literally SO freaking awesome.

Heyyy, my names Dotdotmod but I rather have you call me dot. I'm an aspiring game developer and a massive sonic fan. I also want to get into modding SRB2 but haven't really gotten a good start (also I'm on linux so yeah ;-; )

(literally just realized this thread exists lol) Some of you might already know me, but my full username is AstralDev, I'm black and go by he/they.

I discovered SRB2 in its 2.1 era, I tried it out for a bit before I stopped playing since I didn't like it. I picked it back up in 2022, being surprised by all of the new stuff 2.2 had to offer.

I'm a hobbyist programmer, I usually mess around in VSC, create SRB2 Lua mods, or make games if I have the time (I enjoy gaming too ofc, mostly indie though). I'm experienced in Lua, Rust, Python, C++, and Ruby. My two main projects as of writing this introduction are Munch (an efficient and clean bit manipulation library for rust) and Stelia (a small pico 8 metroidvania inspired by Esteluna, Cave Story, Rain World, and Spelunky 2). I'm also a mapper, having worked on Phosphor Haze zone and many other unreleased projects with my friend Csean, I have some solo projects that'll hopefully come out soon.

My favorite music genres include hip-hop, jazz, funk, spectra, and all types of pop. I'm always open to listening to other music (except country).

Last edited:
Alright, took me a while, but I found this! :D
Hello everyone, I am BDBGaming! I'm a young 14(Crazy how I can even work a computer at this age-) I am way too much of an extrovert, and would love to get to know you guys! I would like to be called he/him, but they/them will suffice in certain situations. I probably won't be too active, but I'll talk when I can.

Hello everyone! I'm ShadeTheDarkWolf, but you can call me Shade or Alpha X. I'm 17 years old and I'm ok with being call They/Them but rather be called He/Him. I've been a Sonic and Mario fan since 2017 which is actually the year when I found out about SRB2. I'm a ultimate furry when it comes to animals especially canines. I love dogs and wolves, they're the reason why I'm me including Sonic, Mario and other Sega and Nintendo games. Anyway, I'll let you be on your way, See Ya Later. BARK BARK AWWWWOOOOOOO!!! *wink*:wink:
P.S. I know thar SRB2 was outlined 2019, I'm just dumb ... sorta.
so just to update, im 18 now (yay adulthood), my grammer still sucks (my spelling sucks too lol) and i think i just became a disney princess first i know that what i just said was sus but hear me out, im gay (if u didn't know) and have a mind of a 5-12 year old so the way i say things depends on how u look at it, don't judge me lol anyway thats it lol nice to meet the new guys and u not new folks. can i leave now?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back