Introduce Yourself!

so just to update, im 18 now (yay adulthood), my grammer still sucks (my spelling sucks too lol) and i think i just became a disney princess first i know that what i just said was sus but hear me out, im gay (if u didn't know) and have a mind of a 5-12 year old so the way i say things depends on how u look at it, don't judge me lol anyway thats it lol nice to meet the new guys and u not new folks. can i leave now?
you cannot leave

Just joined because I've just started getting back into this fangame. I dabbled in it back in 2008 but now I'm back in and loving it!

Name's Matrio, pronouns? He/him, I live in the US and I like Old Games, specifically Nintendo and Sega, I hate PlayStation and Xbox because they always brag about the graphics when I don't frickin care, I'm also decent at pixel art and like to joke around, My favorite fan game is Srb2 and I mostly Play it on my mac.

Name's Matrio, pronouns? He/him, I live in the US and I like Old Games, specifically Nintendo and Sega, I hate PlayStation and Xbox because they always brag about the graphics when I don't frickin care, I'm also decent at pixel art and like to joke around, My favorite fan game is Srb2 and I mostly Play it on my mac.
Welp, nice to meet you, Matrio! I hope you already got the ropes of how this site works, as it's something that most newcomers don't.

Old games rule!

so, wassup, im fizzle.

pretty much started playing in 2022 i think, now it's been 2 years ever since i started playing!

lil' kid artist who's a kind of diehard-sonic fan

and pretty much that's it

I feel like me and this community (at least, in the forums and the SRB2 Discord server back in 2021 I think) have gone off the wrong foot, so let's start over. My name is Olan. I go by many names online, like Soninos (SRB2 Netgames), The RaNdOm Man (Discord), and SpeedFreak (here). I have a knack for graphic design, music (I mostly just make covers), and art. I am 16 years old, my mind is a giant chunk of Jello, and I procrastinate, a lot. I try to be a good person. And while I have slipped up a couple time in that sense, hey, nobody's perfect, right? Anyway, I hope we can get along.

Hello folks, I'm Whoexer9! you might know me as that one guy that joins into random SRB2K servers, and that it true. I might changed my name but who cares. I've been around these forms (as a non-user) and SRB2 ever since I saw that SRB2K video back in 2019! It was right before SRB2 released but oh well. Hopefully I don't SOUND underage because I'm NOT. (A young adult but who cares.) In my own free time outside of SRB2, I make some random videos that feels like a YTP. ALSO, my own sense of humor might be off the scales... But hey, what gives. Finally, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to add-on making. That's all for now and I hope I might make a good add-on.

Nice to meet you, mate! Enjoy the forums!
Hello folks, I'm Whoexer9! you might know me as that one guy that joins into random SRB2K servers, and that it true. I might changed my name but who cares. I've been around these forms (as a non-user) and SRB2 ever since I saw that SRB2K video back in 2019! It was right before SRB2 released but oh well. Hopefully I don't SOUND underage because I'm NOT. (A young adult but who cares.) In my own free time outside of SRB2, I make some random videos that feels like a YTP. ALSO, my own sense of humor might be off the scales... But hey, what gives. Finally, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to add-on making. That's all for now and I hope I might make a good add-on.

The Names' VoltyDX, Volt for short, i play Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, and im learning how to get better, im a knuckles and shadow fan i'd say, im kinda new here so i may not be custom to most of the things that are supposedly normal here, im VERY toxic, so if you have a soft heart DON'T challenge me if you dont think your ready, see yah.

Kinda late, but..
i’m Cheeseboi!
i currently have 4 addons on the mb.
i make mods not because i i lke making them, but because i want t play them.
here’s a few of my abominations i have made
View attachment 95541

the man, the myth, the legend himself!
CHEESEBOI THE CIRCLE
View attachment 95542
the unstable prototype
PLASMA METAL SONIC
codename MSAlpha
alright, that was pretty bare bones, imma try again

Yo.
I’m Cheeseboi
i make mods but i’m still an idiot.
and i’m black.
yeah.
working on a fangame that’s kinda in development hell rn.
i also have a WhatsApp Channel that i never use.
and a youtube account with no vids.
soooo yeah.
i’m cool ig.

hello i'm acgm64 i joined last year i think. i like games like pizza tower like example.my fav youtuber is smg4 and i have a yt channel and that's all bye

My name is Prince Tuah, or might as well rename later "Si Semut".
Drawing is one of my hobbies, and suddenly, as if like a normal thing, I like to imagining things, which I might worry.
I am Malay, and I am also cultural.
I love history, and I sometimes mainly like to find some Malay manuscripts, as well as writing scripts, accent, facts, et cetera.
I also like adorable things, which might be why I imagining things. Sad.

I often imagine too much like fantasy, warrior of Bukit Jelutong rushing to Riau by ship of Lancang Kuning fighting with green spiny rascal or like my characters being in SRB2, while I did not even make one. It made me lose some focus, as if I live in a fantasy and almost lost consciousness in real life, so don't try to imagine too much ok.

I am male, don't ever confused of me, ok.

I think that's it, I ended up being weird. I don't know what's more, but I guess I have to stop here. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back