I'm leaving soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naga said:
Social lives.. aren't that great, tbh. They're alright. Not great. Unless the people you're with are you friends... in which case, we play videogames.

You can't seperate videogames and social lives. Mine involved video games. Maybe some people sprite together? Who knows.

Actually, you can. If any of you ever really met me, you'd be surprised at how different I act. I'm less opinionated and more of an easy-going party dude.

JEV3 said:
If you still remember us when you get back, then those of us who know you exist (as in not Chisuun) will be glad to see you.

I lol'd.

So, good luck on your trip, Gemini Spark.

:SonicMaster: said:
SSC said:
I applaud you. I myself am LDS so I know the huge sacrifice you're making.

And I thought Gemini and I were the only ones here that were LDS. Awesome.

You're LDS? Hm, it really didn't seem like it.

2 more days, how do feel about it anyway. I mean you told us your going and explained why but never said how you feel.

Well, I feel excited, but of course I'm bummed out about to be leaving everybody also. My family, my friends, everyone.

How am I supposed to put this... I will be proselyting, meaning I will be teaching people about the church, and hopefully they will join the church and share the same happiness that we feel. That's the explanation that popped into my head first, and I don't know how else to put it.

To be honest, I don't know or care about what you're doing (I personally think it's a waste of time), but good luck anyway,

:SonicMaster: said:
And I thought Gemini and I were the only ones here that were LDS. Awesome.

Nope! Me too! I'm the only one in church that never wears a white shirt (always a black one), and I have hair down to my shoulders. (seriously. I stick out like a sore thumb there.) Have red vest too. 'Tis awesome.

Oh. Cheese goes to my church, too. So yeah...

Perhaps when you have free time, go to an apple store and say hi! (Or are you not allowed on comps? I dunno what they expect seeing as I'm only 15...)

I'm guilty leaving for about... 6 months without telling anyone, then I took another two month break. I found other objects of interest, and when I had enough I returned here.

Anyway, good luck and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back