I'm leaving soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini Spark

The EX version
Unlike some people who just plain disappear without saying they will (they know who they are), I actually give notice before I leave the community for long periods of time.

So anyway, I will be gone starting Wednesday; I will be on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, or just LDS for short. I will be gone for at least three months, at most two years. (21 months of speculation, of course) If it is two years, it would be very likely that I could forget all about this great community, so this could be good-bye for me. Again, it's this coming Wednesday, so I'll be around for a few more days. Make the most of it, and discuss!

Enjoy your trip. There are more important things than SRB2 out there, and I hope you will fare well in whatever you choose to do.

If you still remember us when you get back, then those of us who know you exist (as in not Chisuun) will be glad to see you.

Oh missionaries. I get them at my house all the time and I live near the dang university. Hope you get assigned to a nice place, and not this very state. But don't worry, I'll ask any missionaries at my door if they go by Gemini Spark.

Good luck. My mother's family and my step dad all belong to the LDS church so I know a lot about it. Lots of nice people there. Where are you going? japan? Japan is nice.

Have a nice trip. You were one of the members who knew the rules and never did anything stupid, at least from the post I read that were yours.

@ Ice: I am serving in Utah, but it will be the Tooele County area. It's actually very wide, covering Northen Utah and tiny parts of Wyoming and Nevada, so it is possible that I could be in your area. It just depends on what happens.

@ Insert Name Here: Where did you come from, lol? I haven't seen you post since... well, I can't remember. >_<

Good luck out there, and I hope you have fun during your 3 months - 2 years trip.

Meh, after ChrispyPack I'll be leaving too. I have a social life now and have better things to do than SRB2 and spriting.

Social lives.. aren't that great, tbh. They're alright. Not great. Unless the people you're with are you friends... in which case, we play videogames.

You can't seperate videogames and social lives. Mine involved video games. Maybe some people sprite together? Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back