If Sega keeps going the way they are...

Will you remember Sonic as he was? Before Sega corrupted the series?

• I'm loyal to Sonic, he'll survive on sites like this if I have to program games myself!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bah! Away with Sonic if that happens!

• I'll think of him how he was.

• I'll think he's a totally messessed up hedgehog, and play his games now and then...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TimberWolf said:
Shu said:
So holding the control stick forward for an entire game entertains you, Timber? Ok, then...
That's the point of the mach speed areas, idiot! You're meant to go fast, not jump around and do a whole bunch of stuff that sets you back to 0 kph. It's EXACTLY what the Sonic fans wanted: Levels were you just ran uber-fast.
That does not excuse terrible level design, Timber.
If you made a Sonic game, it would probaly be a piece of shit, plain and simple.
Sonic should be able to jump anywhere, he did in the Megadrive games, am I right?
Maybe you should play the game at least once, before you can review on it.

Requiem of Timber's Tiny Penis (idiot)

TimberWolf said:
What's so wrong with it? All that anyone complains about is the guns, vehicles, aliens, Shadow being the only playable character, non-existant glitches and non-existant bad camera angles.
There's so much wrong with that game, but just to keep things simple, I'd have to say that my main concern is the horrifically linear level design.

TimberWolf said:
Without Amy, Metal wouldn't've had anyone to kidnap. Thus, he'd have no meaning, which'd make whichever level Amy gets kidnapped in have no meaning, which'd make Stardust Speedway have no boss, which'd cause the game itself to have no meaning. Amy and Metal Sonic are what game Sonic CD a meaning, since without those it's pretty much Sonic 1 with the Figure 8 Dash, time travel, different levels, different bosses and the Time Stones.
Metal could've still been Stardust Speedway's boss; story matters aside, Amy was little more than a re-skinned Egg Capsule there. Amy and Metal Sonic were only a subplot, the game would've been just as playable without them. As for everything else, well, wouldn't all that constitute an entirely seperate game? The only real similarity between SCD and S1 were 83% of Sonic's sprites.

TimberWolf said:
Laughing at the truth, what a lawyer.
The truth? Far from it; since Heroes, the Homing Attack has been a dysfunctional mess. It gets worse with each game, and it's one of the more prominent reasons as to why the games are as terrible as they are now.

TimberWolf said:
So did Naka, idiot. Naka's been with Sonic since Sonic 1, and he freaking PROGRAMMED the games!
He didn't make Sonic, though. Granted, Yuji Naka, as well as Hirokazu Yasuhara and a few other members of the team were pivotal to the series in it's early years, I won't deny that, but he didn't make Sonic.

TimberWolf said:
It's EXACTLY what the Sonic fans wanted: Levels were you just ran uber-fast.
Stop posting.

TimberWaffle said:
So did Naka, idiot. Naka's been with Sonic since Sonic 1, and he freaking PROGRAMMED the games

Many people helped in the process of programming Sonic 1. Does that mean that they all created Sonic? They might of contributed to creating the game itself, but not Sonic. Naoto Oshima, as Ritz and Shadow Hog have implied, created him.

EDIT: Damnit, Ritz beat me to it. :|

Timber, you say that without Amy or Metal Sonic, Sonic CD wouldn't have come to fruition? Rubbish, pure trash talk, actually.
Tails could have been kidnapped by Metal Sonic in Sonic CD, he was in the GG version of Sonic 2 by Eggman.
Like Ritz said, stop posting. You offer nothing of intelligent value in your rants.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Timber, you say that without Amy or Metal Sonic, Sonic CD wouldn't have come to fruition? Rubbish, pure trash talk, actually.
Tails could have been kidnapped by Metal Sonic in Sonic CD, he was in the GG version of Sonic 2 by Eggman.
Like Ritz said, stop posting. You offer nothing of intelligent value in your rants.
Sonic CD was created by a seperate branch of SEGA. It had NO relation to Sonic 2 AT ALL. YOUR idea that Tails would be kidnapped by Metal in Sonic CD is the perfect example of an idiot that doesn't research the Sonic games.

The characters in the game have little to nothing to do with the game being created. They could've put any other character in the place of Amy or Metal Sonic.

TimberWaffle said:
Sonic CD was created by a seperate branch of SEGA. It had NO relation to Sonic 2 AT ALL.

180px-Scdtails.gif

TimberWolf said:
Sonic CD was created by a seperate branch of SEGA. It had NO relation to Sonic 2 AT ALL. YOUR idea that Tails would be kidnapped by Metal in Sonic CD is the perfect example of an idiot that doesn't research the Sonic games.
Did you ever see the hidden picture of Tails that appears when you enter the hidden special stage code? Having him take Amy's place was entirely feasible. Now who, exactly, needs to 'research the games'?

EDIT: Touche, Spazz

Spazzo said:
TimberWaffle said:
Sonic CD was created by a seperate branch of SEGA. It had NO relation to Sonic 2 AT ALL.

180px-Scdtails.gif
Notice how it shows a car there and Tails holding goggles? When do those appear? Oh, right, SONIC DRIFT. That doesn't say Sonic 2 on there at all.

Did it have to? He still could've taken Amy's place. Stop grabbing for straws, you're wrong and you know it.

Besides, that isn't even his Drift car.

Ritz said:
Did it have to? He still could've taken Amy's place. Stop grabbing for straws, you're wrong and you know it.
If Tails could've been in there, why WASN'T he? He still would've worked as Sonic's helper, and you could've had 2P then, but they didn't. Why? Because Tails has no relation to Sonic CD, PERIOD.

Ritz said:

Besides, that isn't even his Drift car.

Besides, (correct me if i'm wrong) was Drift not released around the time of Sonic 3's release?[/quote]

TimberWolf, if your ignorant self would have even bothered to read my post at all, you would have seen that the Sonic 2 GG reference was a statement that Tails could have been kidnapped in SCD, like he was in the GG version of Sonic 2.

TimberWolf, you have to be the biggest, hypocritical ass on this entire forum. You don't bother reading anyone's posts, you insult others for having different views you have, and you can't even form a logical sentence.
Neigh, you can't even grasp the concept of logic. Do people a favor and stop posting, because you, in terms of intelligent debate, are useless, in every way possible.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
TimberWolf, you have to be the biggest, hypocritical ass on this entire forum. You don't bother reading anyone's posts, you insult others for having different views you have, and you can't even form a logical sentence.
Neigh, you can't even grasp the concept of logic. Do people a favor and stop posting, because you, in terms of intelligent debate, are useless, in every way possible.

That was outright unexpected.

The trolls have been fed.

TimberWolf said:
If Tails could've been in there, why WASN'T he? He still would've worked as Sonic's helper, and you could've had 2P then, but they didn't. Why?
Because they didn't plan to implement something like that? As you said, Sonic 2 was handled by an entirely different team. The gimmicks aren't the same, but the character is universal.

TimberWolf said:
Because Tails has no relation to Sonic CD, PERIOD.
cocksrn6.gif

Trolls or not, Spazzo, insulting people for having different views is not acceptable.
He insults everyone that goes against him, for no apparent reason.
Call me a troll feeder or not, would it really matter, he'd still be posting, regardless if I replied to him.

btw Timber, Sho told me to tell you that Gizamaluke is very angry with you.

Timber, like you can talk, you've been posting nothing BUT ignorant rants this entire time.
If anyone should be reported, you should have been a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back