I need answers. Im totally lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonics eyes were always green. What makes you think that they weren't? The little black pixels as eyes in the classic games?

C'mon when was the last time you saw a 4 foot tall talking blue hedgehog? In real life Sonic would be the most terrifying creature you ever seen. :eek: *imagines Sonic on a high of caffine and crack scream "OH YEAH!" alot*--*shudder*

I actually heard from a website, COMPLETELY FALSE....atleast I hope it was...that Sonic Team gave Sony the right to sonic for a short period. And within that time, they gave him longer legs, arms, spines, and green eyes. Then Sonic Team didn't have enough time to change it since they had to do Sonic Daventure 0.o

JetKrazy said:
sonics eyes were always green. What makes you think that they weren't? The little black pixels as eyes in the classic games?

*bangs head on table*

The name Robotnik is a product of localization.

Just stop to check out the cover instead of throwing away the cover. Its the opposite of "dont judge a book by its cover". Its "dont judge a book w/o checking out the cover"

Based upon further analysis ived determined that there are 4 different Sonics and 4 different Eggmans...Eggmen...Eggmens...Whatever.

JetKrazy said:

*Also bangs head on desk*

classic.jpg

Tell me, what color is his eyes?

I can't stand Sonic's new look, personally.

Ritz is right.
This link will take you to the Megadrive section of the Official Sonic Art Archive. Not one pixel of Sonic's eyes is green.

I'm guessing that those pictures were drawn before STeam decided what color his eyes were. I havn't seen a picture with Sonic's eyes blue or red or grey, so maybe JetKrazy is right, too.

*Imagines Amy telling Sonic what beutifull green eyes he has*

sonic_golf.png

What kind of faggotry is this? First Shadow packs a gun, and now...

It's a hoax, right? Just tell me it is.

Ritz said:
sonic_golf.png

What kind of faggotry is this? First Shadow packs a gun, and now...

It's a hoax, right? Just tell me it is.
It's that Sonic Cafè thing Sonic Team does. It's not to be considered canon or anything like that, just some simplistic minigame for your cell phone - well, if you're Japanese, that is.

hotdog003 said:
Ritz is right.
This link will take you to the Megadrive section of the Official Sonic Art Archive. Not one pixel of Sonic's eyes is green.

I'm guessing that those pictures were drawn before STeam decided what color his eyes were. I havn't seen a picture with Sonic's eyes blue or red or grey, so maybe JetKrazy is right, too.

*Imagines Amy telling Sonic what beutifull green eyes he has*

Those classic pics were drawn by Sonic Team, but when Sonic Adventure came out, they seemed to have adopted a new drawing style. Hence, that Sonic Golf pic. I'm guessing Sonic Team wanted to add a little more detail now that they weren't restricted to 16 colors.

They weren't restricted to 16 colors in the Saturn era, yet Sonic's eyes were still black.

C'mon, man. Isn't it obvious that they just redesigned him for the Adventure games and that that design has no influence over the original games? Seriously.

Then Sonic Team didn't have enough time to change it since they had to do Sonic Daventure
Daventure? Maybe you mean Daventry... but what does King's Quest have to do with anything? The mind boggles, and it's all thanks to one typo...

Yes, Deventure. It's ultra-cool-super-secret-thingy-majig that requires leaving your Sonic Adventure on for 2 years. ph33r! It's a recreation of Sonic Adventure with...can you guess? A Super Sonic that is playable on ALL levels! AND you can play as Super Amy, Hyper Knuckles, Turbo Tails, Hobo Joe, AND Mr. Ice Cream Man. That's right...Mr. Ice Cream Man, the ultimate of all Sonic characters.

No, seriously though. I said Daventure, sue me. I mean really, I put the D in the wrong place. How does that boggle the mind? I mean, if someone can't spell period, that's all good and dandy. But don't get smart with someone just becuase of ONE typo...really...Excuse me while I roll my eyes continuously with this smiley... :roll:

He's right. One typo shouldn't make a difference. You should know what he really means.

Yano, I think in Sonic Shuffle, sonic's eyes were green. I'm sure Sonic Shuffle came before any adventure games

Sonic Shuffle Release date: 12/21/00 (JP)
Sonic Adventure Release date: 12/23/98 (JP)
(Information courtesy of GameFAQs)

You're right. In Sonic shuffle though, Sonic's eyes were green, though you can barely see that. The green part is a very thin line around the black pupil, and from a 3rd person view, and always seeing sonic's backside, it's kinda hard to tell

What on Earth is "SF" supposed to be? The abbreviation for Shuffle's SS, regardless of the fact that it matches Spinball's.

How come Super Sonic's eye color went from black (like in Sonic 2 and Archie Comics) to bluish-greenish (like in Sonic 3,...and Dragonball Z{{^_^ Sorry had to say it}}) to red (like in Sonic Advance, and Adventure)???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back