I Have Returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people are sure missing (or maybe just not getting on the computer).

Welcome back Inuyasha!

This really did change when you wasn't here......hard for me to explain also. :mrgreen:

InuYasha, you can catch GCFreak on IRC, where he is known as Callum. Dark Mystic is also around, but he usually hangs out on my forum and IRC. :P

You have been warned about trying to catch GCFreak on IRC though, as he hardly ever talks.

InuYasha said:
And SMS, you gotta tell me everything I missed. :wink:

Nothing, really. Just me being lazy and hardly wadding anything. Well....I did go further on SMS1095 a bit, buts thats all. Oh, and I just released MarioPack1095. Yeah, the forum has been revamped a bit, there's been some new rules added, SRB2riders is now in exe phase, fun netgames are rare now, and some levelpacks have been getting much better.

What about good ol' GCFreak?

Returned to the forums after months today. Talk to him while you can.

What about...RGXSupersonic and his next gen project?

RGXSupersonic left the forum, but there's a released beta wad. If he returns, he'll only go further on the next-gen character alone.

Earuto said:
Please you don't know what your saying and he is not that important.

How would you know? You weren't here when he was around. A lot of peeps like this guy and are glad to see he has returned. Don't know why I'm glad though. All he ever did was cuss at me.

Hey InuYasha! You probably don't remember me, but I played with you on netgames as Shadow. :mrgreen: Unless that faker went around using my name and cussing at people. I hate him, and he makes people think I'm doing that. :roll:

Answer this...If someone who you was friends with that was gone a long time came back, how will you act?

If you don't get it then don't answer. I'll even give you my answer.

I would act suprised and maybe shocked that a childhood friend of mine came back. Friends are important even if you just met the person.

I won't act surprised but I would say hi or something. My friend who moved to another state is coming back next year so I miss him but even if I wasn't knowing about him coming back I still wouldn't be shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back